A little problem

Pete

Repete
My garage was dark because the 2 fluorescent fixtures were just not strong enough to light it up.

Soooooooo, I move the 2 existing fixtures, buy 2 new ones and rewire. It looks marvelous.

Except when I was finished cleaning up the garage I went to turn the lights off and ........................they won't turn off. :confused:

I am so good, the lights light even when turned off. :diva:

Actually I tink it has to do with the 2 way switch. Neither one will turn the lights off. This is going to take me a while to figure out. :lmao: I hate 2 and 3 way switches.

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
Pull the breaker. :lol:
Yea it is going to have to wait for a while. Actually when I ran the wires to the new lights I installed plugs in the ceiling and plugged the lights in, instead of direct wiring them. The other 2 lights have pull cords. :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
Yea it is going to have to wait for a while. Actually when I ran the wires to the new lights I installed plugs in the ceiling and plugged the lights in, instead of direct wiring them. The other 2 lights have pull cords. :yay:
I got some of those from Lowes. cut the plugs off and wired them to a switch.

Pete

Repete
aps45819 said:
I got some of those from Lowes. cut the plugs off and wired them to a switch.
I left the plugs and wired 2 plug ins that are tied to the main switch. I only have one plug in in the garage but when they changed out my electric service to a new 150A breaker box I had them run another 20A into the garage. It was just terminated until today. I rewired the plug onto that circuit instead of the one that was running the lights. I am going to add 2 more plug in's to that circuit and I have the ones I put in today I can use in a pinch.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
This gives new meaning to:

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire... We don't need no water let the..."

(you know the rest) :ohwell: