Nails in somd?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
janey83 said:
Where do you go to get your nails done around here?

TIA! :howdy:

Davis Nails on rt 925 (Old Washington Road) Waldorf
Ask for Davis himself

He is the best, I get so many complements on my nails

PM if you would like his number

janey83

Twenty Something
Well actually, I was hoping for somewhere in St. Mary's County.....I've heard someone mention a nail place in Wildewood, but I don't know anything about it.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
That would require a new thread titled "Nails in St. Mary's?".
I don't know how you and that mean nomo sleep at night. :duh:

Head to toe, genitals aligned?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
janey83 said:
Well actually, I was hoping for somewhere in St. Mary's County.....I've heard someone mention a nail place in Wildewood, but I don't know anything about it.

I actually live in St. Mary's county as well, but will make the by-weekly commute, he is that good,
Can't help you out in St. Marys, Sorrry

janey83

Twenty Something
It's okay, I just wanted to go somewhere quick in about an hour. I'm going out of town tomorrow & want to look nice. :D

Thanks for the help though!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
I don't know how you and that mean nomo sleep at night. :duh:

Head to toe, genitals aligned?
Fricken kjo! Now I am going to be smelling hazelnut lined nasal pasages for the rest of the goddam day!!! :killingme :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
There are no good places in St. Mary's. I went to the new salon near Old Navy last weekend. They did a so-so job on my toes. They offer a 20% discount on services for their 'grand opening.'

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
janey83 said:
Where do you go to get your nails done around here?

TIA! :howdy:

Kims is the best, her new one is in San Souci next to Shoppers.....They do a good job. Just make sure you get the regular acrylic and not the new stuff.

fttrsbeerwench

Somdmommy said:
Kims is the best, her new one is in San Souci next to Shoppers.....They do a good job. Just make sure you get the regular acrylic and not the new stuff.

The salon that Migtig and I went to in Huntingtown a few weeks ago was amazing. Beautiful, clean and they did very good work. I HIGHLY recommend it.:yay:
Thursday I went to Kim's to get a repair and color change. That place was FILTHY!!! The guy did a shoddy job on my nails and actually left part of the old french manicure on the underside of my nail. :ohwell: