Lost Cat

shone

I have lost my cat. He was last seen on Sat April 1 off St. Georges Church Rd in Valley Lee. He normaly does not wander far from home, just plays in the woods. He is what some call a Rag doll, brown/tan with white hair around his neck. Very blue eyes when he is out in the sun. Very friendly with everyone. I have already done the normal animal control/animal shelters/neighborhood search. If anyone finds him, please contact me @ shone@hotmail.com. Hopefully the attachments worked, my first attempt.
Thanks to all

Attachments

• butthead3.jpg
    butthead3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 149
  • butthead4.jpg
    butthead4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 121

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
shone said:
I have lost my cat. He was last seen on Sat April 1 off St. Georges Church Rd in Valley Lee. He normaly does not wander far from home, just plays in the woods. He is what some call a Rag doll, brown/tan with white hair around his neck. Very blue eyes when he is out in the sun. Very friendly with everyone. I have already done the normal animal control/animal shelters/neighborhood search. If anyone finds him, please contact me @ shone@hotmail.com. Hopefully the attachments worked, my first attempt.
Thanks to all
I will keep an eye out for him.

I hope he comes home safe.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
appyday said:
Its the truth..outdoor cats don't generally last as long as indoor cats...they come to their demise much earlier...facts are facts..
Damn, do you also tell kids with cancer that they're going to die? I mean facts are facts.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
appyday said:
Its the truth..outdoor cats don't generally last as long as indoor cats...they come to their demise much earlier...facts are facts..
True.
When I let my Boys out I TRY and keep an eye on them,

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
appyday said:
...once they get out ..it will be a fight forever..
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo True.
Whenever I get home the "Boys" want outside.
I give them treats, and they are Happy.

ct20657

i have had my cat since i was 10 yrs old i will be 27 in august and she comes and goes as she pleases so everything else is an opinion.. I hope you find him though he is beautiful..

Last edited:

shone

I knew a few of you would rag on my for this, I've seen it in past posts. He was an outdoor stray when I got him, tried to convert him to an indoor cat but he was trying to claw through my wooden doors to get out. I finally caved in.
I had him for almost 2 years and, although not really a cat person, He grew on me.
Thanks all

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
shone said:
I knew a few of you would rag on my for this, I've seen it in past posts. He was an outdoor stray when I got him, tried to convert him to an indoor cat but he was trying to claw through my wooden doors to get out. I finally caved in.
I had him for almost 2 years and, although not really a cat person, He grew on me.
Thanks all
I hope he comes home soon. :huggy: My mom's cat is a bit of an outside girl...she likes to go out in the spring and summer, although she never leaves the yard. I know my mom would be heartbroken if she didn't come home one day. :huggy:

shone

ct20657 said:
i have had my cat since i was 10 yrs old i will be 27 in august and she comes and goes as she pleases so everything else is an opinion.. I hope you find him though he is beautiful..
My last cat, also a stray, was in/out all the time. I had him for 9 years, died indoors and is now buried in the back yard.

Geek

He is beautiful. I hope you find him soon. Don't forget to let the rescues know, they are really helpful. I had an indoor outdoor cat for 19 years. He was a tough mean old thing and I loved him like crazy. If I had not let him outside, He would have killed me in my sleep. (He was kind of like a mob boss, would leave animal heads on the door mat just to remind us who was in charge) Appy is right, but my cat was happier coming and going as he pleased. I knew the risk. Now my cats are indoor cats.

Last edited:

PrepH4U

Oh my he is beautiful! I will keep an eye out. I go through that area every week day!
I hope he comes back safe & sound! :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
My cat is indoor/outdoor. He prefers to be in during the day and out at night. I don't limit him. He also prefers not to ever use a kitty box, though knows where it is if he is stuck inside. Cats like to be outside and I will never make mine stay inside. I had a 17 year old cat that went in and out and never had a problem with that. JMHO

Katt

Ragdoll cats are adorable! My dad and my sister both have one each. THey are typically very ppl oriented and lovable. very much the "lap cats". I surely hope you get him back soon. I have an Indoor cat. Although, I've had barn cats before too, that were outside most of the time. A couple would come in to "visit" me, but always were outside catching mice. Leaving me gifts of mice or rabbit parts by my door. IT was so funny to see one at the door with a dead mouse in her mouth wanting to come in. (sometimes even live ones) Of course, I had a hard time getting them to understand, I didn't really want their gifts at my door. ;-) Never the less... prayers for your baby's return. I would be devistated if my little boy was outside, lost and alone. :frown:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
How is the search going?

shone said:
Thanks all

Have you had any luck?