2004 Lowrider

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Friend of mine bought a New Low Rider when she first learned how to ride, and found it to be too much bike for her.

She is now on a smaller bike and looking to sell the Low Rider.

She is going to post an ad in SOMD and Craigs List sometime in the next week, but felt this was a GOOD deal and someone on here might be interested in taking the first stab at it.

2004 Low Rider (Anniversary edition, so possibly 2003), with LOTS of extras.. $11,500 She states it's considerably less then the 2002s she's seen advertised online. She just wants to sell it and move on. http://www.chooseyouritem.com/motorcycles/files/117500/117851.html
The link advertises the same bike for 17,500

Let me know if you are interested, and I can get you coneected with the seller.

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

itsbob said:
Friend of mine bought a New Low Rider when she first learned how to ride, and found it to be too much bike for her.

She is going to post an ad in SOMD and Craigs List sometime in the next week, but felt this was a GOOD deal and someone on here might be interested in taking the first stab at it.

2004 Low Rider (Anniversary edition), with LOTS of extras.. $11,500 She states it's considerably less then the 2004's she's seen advertised online. She just wants to sell it and move on.

2003 was the Anniversary Edition.

Chief Jeff

Graphic Artist
itsbob said:

2004 Low Rider (Anniversary edition, so possibly 2003), with LOTS of extras.. $11,500 She states it's considerably less then the 2002s she's seen advertised online. She just wants to sell it and move on. http://www.chooseyouritem.com/motorcycles/files/117500/117851.html
The link advertises the same bike for 17,500

Thats a damn good deal...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
I saw a most wonderful little Ducati yesterday that caught my eye. :wink:
I don't know about anyone else, but I was IMPRESSED that she could tell it was a Duc..

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:
I saw a black Ducati 749 this morning. I am a touch biased but that was one ugly bike and just like the other Ducati I sat next to at a traffic light it rattled like crazy. Must be the valve train.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
I saw a black Ducati 749 this morning. I am a touch biased but that was one ugly bike and just like the other Ducati I sat next to at a traffic light it rattled like crazy. Must be the valve train.
It's the dry clutch..

BadGirl said:
You are better off sticking with the Neon...:eyebrow:

Attachments

• 1ducati.jpg
    1ducati.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 77

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Pete said:
We also saw a nice little Suzuki on Sunday that was beautiful. Not sure of the size, but it looked like a perfect fit for me.
:hinthint:

Only one problem: no place to install the carseat.

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:
We also saw a nice little Suzuki on Sunday that was beautiful. Not sure of the size, but it looked like a perfect fit for me.

Sorry, I wont buy it for you.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:

HEY APS.. she REALLY liked the little brother to your bike.. the SV650...

Pete

Repete
Vince said:
I know, but I've already committed those funds to a garage. :shrug:
You sound like the guy in the Harley TV comercial. He pulls his car up to a gas pump next to a guy filling up his Harley. He says "I always wanted to buy one of those, even had the money, but I spent it on a dinningroom set." as the guy rides away he says "But it was a really nice dinningroom set."

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
itsbob said:
HEY APS.. she REALLY liked the little brother to your bike.. the SV650...
Little bro is the DL650, The Wee-Strom
They're only about an inch lower the to 1Ks
You could carry Nick in a big GIVI top case :lol:
A friend of mine has a yellow Seca 600 he might want to get rid of.