Goat needs a home

Cowgirl

I have a 6 yr old Nubian/Alpine goat that I need to find a home for. This is not by choice....I have to move and cannot keep my sheep and goat anymore. I have been moving alot in the past few years and have been struggling to keep my animals. I just can't do it anymore. Tucker (the goat) has been with me since he was 2 weeks old. I bottle-raised him, so he is super attached to me. He is a very sweet boy. He loves attention...but he's not noisy like some goats. He will answer you if you talk to him though. He is a large boy...and very athletic, so he needs a good fence....I mean it. He will follow you around like a puppy. If anyone is interested, or knows of anyone that has a place for a goat like him, please let me know. It will break my heard to lose him, but I know it's best for him in the long run. I would like him to go to a home with other sheep or goats. PM me for more info. Tucker

Hessian

I know of a man...

in Aquasco who has several farm animals on his 7 acres and he works for Natural resources on the Pax river. Very reliable. He already has a goat or two and barn for cover. Should I ask him?
I love the photo of Tucker...Kind of wish I had the time to start keeping farm animals...maybe when I move up to NY.

Cowgirl

Hessian, you are more than welcome to ask the man you know if he's interested. If you want, you can PM me for more info.