Dr. Denyse Bailey (Shah Assoc)

nikisonny

Anyone here go to her? I'm looking for a pediatrician in Lexington Park area that takes my insurance (Aetna HMO).

misslady67

nikisonny said:
Anyone here go to her? I'm looking for a pediatrician in Lexington Park area that takes my insurance (Aetna HMO).

I have worked with her professionally in the past, and she was a good doctor...the only problem is dealing with Shahville and the host of problems that go along with it :coffee:

misslady67

nikisonny said:
Is it hard to get appts?

Oh me oh my...no you can usually get an appointment. However, they confirm their appointments and do all of their billing out of INDIA. So, they screw things up OFTEN (and their english is ummm for lack of better words it sucks). :smack:

Last edited:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Dr. Dan

nikisonny said:
Billing problems huh? Other than that, they are OK? Can you recommend any other Dr. in area?

I don't know about Denyse Bailey but I took my son to the office last summer and Dr. Dan was awesome. I will continue on with them. They are very child-friendly. :yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
misslady67 said:
Oh me oh my...no you can usually get an appointment. However, they confirm their appointments and do all of their billing out of INDIA. So, they screw things up OFTEN (and their english is ummm for lack of better words it sucks). :smack:

I have NEVER had this problem. No billing issues, getting an appointment, or even hard to understand any of the office personnel for either one of my children. I have been taking my oldest there soon will be 5 years.

misslady67

nikisonny said:
Billing problems huh? Other than that, they are OK? Can you recommend any other Dr. in area?

Well I have not had a ped doc in a long time. My baby girl is 16! However, if you go on Aetnas website they should be able to give you a list of docs. I would suggest calvert county though as there are a few practices that have not been eaten by Shahville YET. JMO

misslady67

jwwb2000 said:
I have NEVER had this problem. No billing issues, getting an appointment, or even hard to understand any of the office personnel for either one of my children. I have been taking my oldest there soon will be 5 years.

Consider yourself the one lucky one.

nikisonny

We do go to Silpasuvan's office in Dunkirk now...

I absolutely love them, we normally see Melissa. But it takes us almost an hour to get there! It's EXTREMELY INCONVENIENT when the kids are really sick. I need someone close to LP city.....I got Bailey's name from Aetna/Boeing site as one of the participants in our insurance. Jeffrey Brown was another I was interested in, he's in Hollywood.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
nikisonny said:

Dr. Dhillon, Dr. Sheth :shrug:

They both are on their own and aren't owned by Shahs.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
GeezLouise said:
Dr. Dhillon, Dr. Sheth :shrug:

They both are on their own and aren't owned by Shahs.
I love Dr. Sheth. He was recommended by several friends, as well as my labor-and- delivery-nurse niece. He is also the ped that is used by my ob/gyn for her children. He is located in California, across from the WalMart/KMart area.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
BadGirl said:
I love Dr. Sheth. He was recommended by several friends, as well as my labor-and- delivery-nurse niece. He is also the ped that is used by my ob/gyn for her children. He is located in California, across from the WalMart/KMart area.

I like both of those doctors....I know they both cover each other when one is out of town. Both are very nice. :yay:

moon5leg

It's not easy being green
nikisonny said:

I've been taking my kids to Dr. Bailey for 2 years. I'm happy with her and her staff overall. Appts. haven't been difficult to get, and so far, I've been lucky enough not to have had any billing issues.

I guess I'd have to say I recommend her, with the caveat that I've got no other pediatrician down here to compare her to.

brownda2

Dr. Sheth

Dr. Sheth is the best. He is so patient and kind. He takes time with the kids and always seems very concerned. He keeps up with things and I will contact you about meds and other things if he needs to. We love him!