4 wheelin, where to go

01mds10

i've been in the market to get a 4 wheeler to play around on. where does everyone ride at around here will cops will not bug you. i know there is the powerline trails all up and down 235, but that's kind of risky with the cops.. i also knowt here is the atv park down by MIR..

where else?

SeaRide

Unless you know someone who owns a private farm or have large acreage of land, and I think that's it around here in southern MD.
There are atv (ORV/OHV) trails on some national/state/forest park up in western MD and one in eastern shore. Paragon in PA is another one.

So you are in the market for a 4 wheeler? sport or utility type?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
:yeahthat: there is that park (ATV Park I think its called, or something like that), kinda pricey, MUST have a helmet, but you get some friends together, its a good time...

I ride at my house, my parents house, Ridge, Leonardtown, and a few other places in Hollywood...

But like said before, its people who own farms or big plots of land..

01mds10 said:
i've been in the market to get a 4 wheeler to play around on. where does everyone ride at around here will cops will not bug you. i know there is the powerline trails all up and down 235, but that's kind of risky with the cops.. i also knowt here is the atv park down by MIR..

where else?

Like was said earlier private land is about the only legal option. That's why I sold mine shortly after moving here.