Morgan, Christy.........

morganj614

harleygirl said:
Details of the trip please!! :popcorn:

I have to work! I am unpacked and will download & link pictures sometime this week. I'm doing it the Italian way...slow and relaxed. We all need to adopt the lifestyle. :huggy:

Christy

b*tch rocket
harleygirl said:
Details of the trip please!! :popcorn:
I'm uploading pics as we speak, it's just taking a long time, I have a ton!

I saw the Pope, Andrea Bocelli, David, 4,000 dead monks, the Colliseum, the ruins where Caesar was knifed, the Pantheon.... The list just goes on and on...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Christy said:

I saw the Pope, Andrea Bocelli, David, 4,000 dead monks, the Colliseum, the ruins where Caesar was knifed, the Pantheon.... The list just goes on and on...

Does the Colliseum still have a gazillion cats running about?

morganj614

Christy said:

The hills of Tuscany, the original sword in the stone story, the Colleseum, local markets, Florence, Rome, awesome food and wine and views and vistas you would not believe...

Christy

b*tch rocket
RoseRed said:
Does the Colliseum still have a gazillion cats running about?
I don't think so, just a gazillion tourists. I didn't see the inside, just the outside. I had a temper tantrum and took off by myself to see the rest of Rome. :yay: :lmao:

morganj614

The Vatican, a castle, the Roman forum (quite unlike this one), Leaning Tower of Pisa, a rat the size of a small horse, churches, ruins, Sephora in Florence, statue of David...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Christy said:
I don't think so, just a gazillion tourists. I didn't see the inside, just the outside. I had a temper tantrum and took off by myself to see the rest of Rome. :yay: :lmao:
Christy ---> :tantrum

:killingme

Christy

b*tch rocket
RoseRed said:
Christy ---> :tantrum

:killingme
EXACTLY! :killingme: I'd had enough. :lol: So I just walked off. I made my way back to the piazza where we were dropped off originally, grabbed a beer from the vendor and sat down to people watch. I then wound up spending an hour talking to two Romanian fellows who were very nice and let me use their cell phone and gave me a Marlboro. :cool: I then caught my bus and rode all over Rome. :diva:

Christy

b*tch rocket
kwillia said:
Is the pope as scary looking in person as he is in pictures...:shocking:
Yes he is, but the whole Palm Sunday service in St. Peters Square was just too cool for words.

Tina2001aniT

morganj614 said:
Noooooooo, I was at work. I live south of the base and that's too far to go for coffee:lol:
I thought you were more south, I saw your twin then (from what I remember of you), she wanted a newspaper :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Christy said:
EXACTLY! :killingme: I'd had enough. :lol: So I just walked off. I made my way back to the piazza where we were dropped off originally, grabbed a beer from the vendor and sat down to people watch. I then wound up spending an hour talking to two Romanian fellows who were very nice and let me use their cell phone and gave me a Marlboro. :cool: I then caught my bus and rode all over Rome. :diva:
:lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
RoseRed said:
What's even funnier is that Steve, Diane and my oldest were hoofing it back home because they couldn't find where the bus stopped, and as they were waiting for ANY bus, they saw me wiz by on my bus. :lmao:

Christy said:
What's even funnier is that Steve, Diane and my oldest were hoofing it back home because they couldn't find where the bus stopped, and as they were waiting for ANY bus, they saw me wiz by on my bus. :lmao:
I sure hope you were able to snap a picture of those tourist as they were hoofing it...:lol:

morganj614

Christy said:

There was nothing funny about it :boxing: we walked at least 10 miles back and over 3 hours of city walking. I was ready to :bawl: my feet hurt so bad. It's all good now though :lol: I had wine and went to my happy place :roflmao: