Hey Nic

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Have you tried new Gain Apple Mango Tango? :yay:
Oh, crap. Does it smell good? Does it clash with the Magnolia and Orange Blossom fabric softener?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
Oh, crap. Does it smell good? Does it clash with the Magnolia and Orange Blossom fabric softener?

They have matching fabric softner. I also got those dryer balls instead of dryer sheets so I don't have dryer sheets messing up my fruity scented laundry! :yay:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I hope you don't wash the hubby's clothes in that perfumed crap? :nono:

M

missperky

Oz said:
I hope you don't wash the hubby's clothes in that perfumed crap? :nono:
If they don't like it, I suggest they wash their own clothes...

:jet: Sounded good!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
They have matching fabric softner. I also got those dryer balls instead of dryer sheets so I don't have dryer sheets messing up my fruity scented laundry! :yay:
I might try it! I don't even know what a dryer ball is, I don't use dryer sheets, just the fabric softener, and don't have a problem with static.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Dryer Balls

I got mine at Walmart for like $8-$10.

And Oz, If he doesn't like the way his laundry smells he can do the grocery/Walmart shopping and buy the detergent as well as the laundry. :yay:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
pixiegirl said:
And Oz, If he doesn't like the way his laundry smells he can do the grocery/Walmart shopping and buy the detergent as well as the laundry. :yay:

:cool: The last time I had a chick do my laundry, it was my Mom before I graduated from high school, almost 20 years ago. When I was married, I still did the laundry... :ohwell:

Geek

Oz said:
:cool: The last time I had a chick do my laundry, it was my Mom before I graduated from high school, almost 20 years ago. When I was married, I still did the laundry... :ohwell:

:love:

K

Katie

Oz said:

:lmao:

I would let P do it, but I prefer to keep my whites white. SO I do the laundry.

I can't use any detergents with scents in them. I break out into hives. SO it is the free & clear for me.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Katie said:

I can't use any detergents with scents in them. I break out into hives. SO it is the free & clear for me.

I normally know to check the pockets of the oldest of the two peni in the house. At 20 months you wouldn't think you'd have to check the pockets of the youngest man child in the house. WRONG. I go to throw a pair of little jeans in the wash yesterday and what falls out of the pocket???? Screws, yes you read that correctly, screws. Screws in the pocket of my 20 month old. He had been out in the shed with daddy. Daddy knew that he had them and they were fairly large (no real chocking hazard and he's not big on putting things in his mouth as it is unless it's food). Daddy did not make sure he collected them before returning to the house and Gman put them in his pocket. Now I guess I have to check ALL pockets when doing laundry.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I normally know to check the pockets of the oldest of the two peni in the house. At 20 months you wouldn't think you'd have to check the pockets of the youngest man child in the house. WRONG. I go to throw a pair of little jeans in the wash yesterday and what falls out of the pocket???? Screws, yes you read that correctly, screws. Screws in the pocket of my 20 month old. He had been out in the shed with daddy. Daddy knew that he had them and they were fairly large (no real chocking hazard and he's not big on putting things in his mouth as it is unless it's food). Daddy did not make sure he collected them before returning to the house and Gman put them in his pocket. Now I guess I have to check ALL pockets when doing laundry.
MiniMe used to put rocks in his pockets. Come to think of it, he still does. :lmao:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Katie said:

I just didn't want to wake up one morning and not have something clean to wear to work, and that's what would have happened. Tide here!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Oz said:
I just didn't want to wake up one morning and not have something clean to wear to work, and that's what would have happened. Tide here!
I think it's about to get down to that here in the next few days...I keep getting side tracked. :lol: I wore a wrinkled T-shirt (yes, T-shirt :lmao:) yesterday. :roflmao: Luckily for D (or me? :lol:) he wears uniforms to work, and once I wash them, he has to iron them, so I'm not completely responsible if he's SOL on clothes for the day. :lmao: