Bathroom organization tips

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
First off, yes, I'm bored tonight! :lol:

What suggestions would ya'll have for organizing this crap? :shrug: I'd like to find a cool wall-hanging thingamabob to put my most frequently used hair products, brushes, combs, etc., or some sort of basket for the countertop that would divide up the stuff and keep it neat and within arms reach, but allow me to pick it up all at once to clean the counter as well. As it is, I don't have room underneath the sink to store anything else (there are two more cabinets, but I didn't wanna go overboard and post my feminine products. :lol:)

Suggestions? What do ya'll have/do? Post pics if your stuff's really super organized in a cool way. :yay:

Attachments

• cabinet.gif
    cabinet.gif
    58.1 KB · Views: 185
  • make-up-drawer.gif
    make-up-drawer.gif
    80.1 KB · Views: 191
  • top-of-cabinet.gif
    top-of-cabinet.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 180
M

missperky

I'd like to help, but I don't own any of that stuff. :lol: Sorry.

Pandora

I have a sewing organizer for my make-up, and today, I just got an earring organizer. :lol:

I have a fricken mess when it comes to earrings, but damn you sure have a lot of make-up. :lmao:

crabcake

I just found this on World Market's web site which would be perfect for the make-up. Not only would it store it neatly vs. scattered in the drawer, but if I wanted, I could toss the lid on it and take it along as is for travel. :yay:

meangirl

Nice lady!
crabcake said:
I just found this on World Market's web site which would be perfect for the make-up. Not only would it store it neatly vs. scattered in the drawer, but if I wanted, I could toss the lid on it and take it along as is for travel. :yay:

Yeah, that would be perfect. Oh, and thanks for the new (to me) website. :lol: There's a lot of great stuff there.

meangirl

Nice lady!
crabcake said:

Here's another of my favorites... BrylaneHome :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Crab, your beauty supply house looks like mine. :lol:

All the products, I mean. When I get home I'll take pics of my neat and organized drawers and cabinets. :biggrin:

Angel

~*~*~
These metal thingies are awesome! I bought these to organize under my bathroom and kitchen sinks. You can shove a ton more under the sinks with them. I love em! As well as baskets. I have tons of those too.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Alright, here's my crap. All my hair and face stuff is on shelves (from Ikea). I need to go through it and get rid of some stuff. :lol: My blowdryer, curling iron, straightener etc is in my cabinet, along with little rubbermaid containers filled with odds and ends...Sephora samples, stuff I rarely use, etc. I have a small table in the corner, also from Ikea. On that, I have one of those plastic things with the drawers, filled with nail polish, a metal basket, with my brushes and combs inside, and my hugemongous train case, packed to the gills with makeup. I'm not taking a pic of that, b/c it's slightly unorganized. :lmao:

Attachments

• bathroom shelves.JPG
    bathroom shelves.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 141

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Wow so i dont feel so bad now for having a small Heath and Beauty store in my house. I just got a dressing table.....I got sick of having to dig through all those bins and stuff, now everything is in its place

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speedy70 said:
I'm thinking you might have a lot of products. :lmao:
I had four times more than that before we moved into the new house, and threw a ton of stuff away. I need to get rid of more stuff, specifically a lot of the facial products I tried while trying to clear up my skin a few months ago. It's all relatively new, so I feel crappy throwing it away. I'll give it to my cousins or something.

And the fact that it's all organized and orderly should be commended. :lmao:

I've got a Longaberger bread basket w/ the divided protector on the back of my toilet tank w/ my everyday make-up and what not, a wire basket w/ my blow dryer/curling iron and brushes on the sink and the plastic rectangle baskets w/ my hair products in them under the sink. Everything else is in my Caboodles box. My 20 y/o Caboodle :yay: :lmao:

ocean733

I have these plastic "shelves" that look like a short staircase so you can put a lot of things on a shelf, but still be able to see what you have. And I have no idea where I bought them because I'd love to get some more!!!!! If anyone else knows what I'm talking about and knows where to get them, fill us all in! They're great!!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pandora said:
I have a sewing organizer for my make-up, and today, I just got an earring organizer. :lol:

I have a fricken mess when it comes to earrings, but damn you sure have a lot of make-up. :lmao:
I, my own self, have made myself a stained glass frame with screen in it to hold my dangly earrings. It's quite nice and quite pretty.

crabcake

So I drove over to world market to pick up the baskets (after calling to make sure they had them), and of course, Linen's and Things is right next door and is having a huge sale, so I thought, "lemme pop in there first, see if I find anything I can't live without". :whistle:

Low and behold, I found this 3-basket deal ... one big one with a hinged lid and two smaller ones, one of which has a divider. PERFECT! :yahoo: It doesn't solve the make-up drawer dillema but it keeps all my hair crap organized on the counter, which REALLY drives me nuts ... going from cabinet to cabinet for this hair gadget, that comb, this brush, that hair product, etc. Now it's all nice and neatly organized (for me, anyway) in two baskets on top the sink where they're accessible for morning :diva: routines. DQ and I share this bathroom upstairs, so I don't worry about my stuff being "out" for company. :yay:

And since, inevitably, a man will read this and ask, "Damn, does a chic really need all that crap?" ... YES! :neener:

Attachments

• New-and-improved.gif
    New-and-improved.gif
    65.7 KB · Views: 151

crabcake

Nickel said:
Alright, here's my crap.
What's the Neutrogena tube of stuff, bottom shelf, over by the pore refining cleanser & toner? Is that the moisturizer? If so, how do you like it? I thought about trying that as well, but had liked the stuff I have thus far enough to not change.