Riding armor for sale, I bought the wrong size!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I bought a set of velocity gear upper body armor in XXL but it turns out that it's a "Your-A-Pee'in" XXL. I'm 6'2" 225Lb's and it's too small

The armor EXCEEDS the EN-1621 level 2 (high performance) impact protection spec. Here's a link to the armor http://www.highvelocitygear.com/home.html

I want $150 for it.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
The XXL is for a 45-48" chest (Didn't know that when I bought it). 60Lb's lighter, I think it might not fit. Yup, definitely planning on doing a track day or two this year.

Bob, yes, same armor. I paid $149. I rounded up to 150 because I'm lazy. I'll take $149. It is new afterall. I'm going to have to pay $169 for the replacement because the sale is over.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Lugnut said:
The XXL is for a 45-48" chest (Didn't know that when I bought it). 60Lb's lighter, I think it might not fit. Yup, definitely planning on doing a track day or two this year.

Bob, yes, same armor. I paid $149. I rounded up to 150 because I'm lazy. I'll take $149. It is new afterall. I'm going to have to pay $169 for the replacement because the sale is over.
Didn't mean to spoil your sale.... It's not my size anyways.

Ponytail

Lugnut said:

I'd have to put on 60 lbs of man boobs to fit that. :lol:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
No biggee Bob, I didn't take it that way.

Problem is solved. I just spoke with High Velocity Gear and they said "Send it back and we'll send you the right size no charge" No fuss no muss. I really like these guys. Great product, great service.