22 April, Dameron, Bike Day (all makes welcome).

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The BBQ is on, and expecting quite a turn out. I'm sponsoring a BMWBMW Tech Day the same day, so you're welcome to come and walk around bikes in all types of disarray.. We even have a new final drive being installed on one bike, something you don't see every day. Garage is opening up at 9AM, BBQ will be around lunch time.. Bear Creek, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs.. drinks.. If you can/ want feel free to bring a side dish (I KNOW most won't, hard to bring a dish on a bike).

Kids are welcome, as I'm sure mine will be there.

Last edited:

morganj614

itsbob said:
The BBQ is on, and expecting quite a turn out. I'm sponsoring a BMWBMW Tech Day the same day, so you're welcome to come and walk around bikes in all types of disarray.. We even have a new final drive being installed on one bike, something you don't see every day. Garage is opening up at 9AM, BBQ will be around lunch time.. Bear Creek, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs.. drinks.. If you can/ want feel free to bring a side dish (I KNOW most won't, hard to bring a dish on a bike).

backseaters carry the pizzas in Italy :lmao: and one handed!

slotted

Probably not going to make it to bike day or the blessing of the bikes. Looks like I'll be in FL the middle of next week for about 3 weeks.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
itsbob said:

Bob do you need my Pig cooker/tow behind grill?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
itsbob said:

PM me the directions. IF (and that's a big IF), I have my license, will try to stop in. :huggy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
aps45819 said:
Was thinking about mounting these on my tank sides, think it would confuse your buddies?

I could call it a Buzuki :lol:
now THAT would be funny...

Although I'm sure your bike will get a lot of attention.. EVERYONE likes dualsports..

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dougstermd said:
Bob do you need my Pig cooker/tow behind grill?
Actually wouldn't be a bad idea. Cook up a LOT of burgers and dogs at one time.. What size is it?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
itsbob said:
Actually wouldn't be a bad idea. Cook up a LOT of burgers and dogs at one time.. What size is it?

It's about 6x4 feet burger take a while to cook cause its a slow cooker.Hotdogs just don't work unless you boil them in the end burners. Boston Butts yum.

I could stop by BJ and pick some up and I have great recipe for them. I Have to start cooking them at 6am for a 12:00 eat:yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dougstermd said:
It's about 6x4 feet burger take a while to cook cause its a slow cooker.Hotdogs just don't work unless you boil them in the end burners. Boston Butts yum.

I could stop by BJ and pick some up and I have great recipe for them. I Have to start cooking them at 6am for a 12:00 eat:yay:
Doug, if you are up to doing something like that, I'am ALL for it.. just tell me what you need from me!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Dougstermd said:

Butt Muncher.