Look at me...I want to just like my big brother

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
[font=verdana,sans-serif] Tuesday, Busch again appeared at the Richmond raceway for the Virginia kickoff of "Focus on Driving," Sprint Nextel's attentive driving education program.[/font]
Ohhhh, the irony. :lol:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
"Neither speed nor alcohol was a factor, though Lambert would not provide further details."

I wonder what he did to get reckless with mandatory court date. :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vanbells said:
"Neither speed nor alcohol was a factor, though Lambert would not provide further details."

Probably punted someone into a jersey wall on 95.

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
vanbells said:

You can get that just from going 20 or 25 over the posted speed limit. I had one of those in VA. No ticket just a court date for reckless driving.:whistle:

Mikeinsmd

EmnJoe said:
You can get that just from going 20 or 25 over the posted speed limit. I had one of those in VA. No ticket just a court date for reckless driving.:whistle:
He was probably doing a burnout, doughnuts or something similar. Maybe driving on a sidewalk, going wrong way in a one way.... :shrug:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
:lmao:

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I once saw: "If you don't like the way I drive, STAY OFF THE SIDEWALK!"

:lmao: