Hey All!!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
The only place that delivers here is Dominoes :barf: :barf: and Papa Johns :barf:

We need a Pizza Hut on this side of the bridge. :yum:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Sharon
The only place that delivers here is Dominoes :barf: :barf: and Papa Johns :barf:

We need a Pizza Hut on this side of the bridge. :yum:

I know....:yum: Pizza Hut rocks. Had that friday night. :yum: And...erm...dont worry about Jess...he has become a little delusional. LOL

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
:yum: Pizza Hut rocks. Had that friday night. :yum:
And you didn't invite me? ...hmmmphf :cry:

Tell Jess he needs to stock the freezer with DiGiorno pizza for that fresh baked taste. :wink:

fuzzyng

Originally posted by watercolor23
erm...dont worry about Jess...he has become a little delusional. LOL

a LITTLE delusional? HA! I make delusional people look normal! :biggrin: i'm SUPERLY delusional! :razz2:

Sharon, we would of invited you over, but we don't want anyone to see this place... it's small and only holds 4 people :rolleyes: fire code says 6, but thats stretching it

oh, BTW: The Wendy's is open in front of Wal*Mart... i'd be there now, but my landlord said our hill is real bad and iced... :bawl:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by fuzzyng oh, BTW: The Wendy's is open in front of Wal*Mart... [/B]
:barf: Last time I was in there it was full of swarms of flies coming from the kitchen. NASTY! You may want to rethink going there. (We left w/o ordering)

fuzzyng

Originally posted by RoseRed
:barf: Last time I was in there it was full of swarms of flies coming from the kitchen. NASTY! You may want to rethink going there. (We left w/o ordering)

I've only had problems with the employees being rude... never a food problem... you musta went during their special "Fly Milkshake" promotion :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by fuzzyng
I've only had problems with the employees being rude... never a food problem... you musta went during their special "Fly Milkshake" promotion :biggrin:
Maybe so. But just standing there watching people swat at the flies and still order food just really grossed me out.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Nicoletti's was my very 1st job and they had roaches and other nasties very bad back then!! :barf: :barf: Doesn't sound like much has changed.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
You've got that right - the place makes a killin' and is always packed full. People love it, for whatever reason. :shrug: It's not that the food is horrible, but when you see first hand all the disgusting things it makes it harder to actually eat it.

I mean, I'm sure nasty things happen in all restaurants (there has been at least 1 or 2 incidents every place I've ever worked), but when you SEE it or HEAR about it first hand - it's enough to ward me off!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I wonder why no one called the health department. Every restaurant has to pass inspections, maybe they are scheduled so they have time to clean up first.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
I wonder why no one called the health department. Every restaurant has to pass inspections, maybe they are scheduled so they have time to clean up first.
:yeahthat: I was going to call about Wendy's, but forgot.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by cariblue
Was the salad prep an older woman with short gray hair?

HHmmmm, don't remember. I do remember there was a manager there who was allegedly doing the owner of the joint. And the short chunky lady who worked the kitchen (she's still there). There are actually many people who've been there forever. Another thing that grossed me out about there was how they saved any old bread to make the croutons. But it seemed that they saved it for WAY too long before actually making them.