If a man really wants you...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I got this in email and it's kind of all over the place but there is a message in there somewhere :jameo:

IF A MAN REALLY WANTS YOU

This is good to know.... and very true!

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.

Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to
be. Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what
makes you truly happy.

If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you
deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend. Don't settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.

Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at
yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
The only person you can control in a relationship is you.

Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different
women. He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you
any differently?

Always have your own set of friends separate from his. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up. Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later. You cannot change a man's behavior. Change comes from within.

Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are... even if he
has more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god.
He is a man, nothing more nothing less.

Never let a man define who you are. Never borrow someone else's man.
If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.

All men are NOT dogs. You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two
way street. You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage... deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.

You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not supplementary.

Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right. Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.

Never move into his mother's house. Never co-sign for a man. Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need.

Keep him in your radar but get to know others. Share this with other ladies.....
You'll make someone SMILE, another RETHINK her choices and another
woman PREPARE. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget
them.

BY THE WAY, THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A MAN, SO TAKE A HINT...........

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
LexiGirl75 said:

That is such :bs: ... like any man is going to take that much time to write down his feelings about relationships! :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
That is such :bs: ... like any man is going to take that much time to write down his feelings about relationships! :lmao:
:yeahthat:

If it were written by a man...
If a man wants you, nothing can...HEY, did you see that guy? He came flying through here, he's gonna get pulled over!!!!! Woah, I'm glad I was paying attention. So anyways....MAN I could go for some Arby's right now.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Nickel said:
I have 2 dads, four brothers, a son and a husband...I know more about the male species than a girl should. :lmao:

Can you explain why they take every opportunity to scratch their balls in public without any concern as to who might be watching? :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
Can you explain why they take every opportunity to scratch their balls in public without any concern as to who might be watching? :shrug:
What I gather from my group of guys is that they don't care that anyone is watching. :lmao: I am also intrigued by the need to share with you how much better they feel after using the bathroom...the 4 year old does it, my brother did it today...funny stuff. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is all well and good but...

LexiGirl75 said:
IF A MAN REALLY WANTS YOU

This is good to know.... and very true!

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away which is why restraining orders are nothing more than a piece of evidence for the trial.

If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay unless you WANT him gone AND he's leaching off of you. In which case he won't go away.

Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. The cops have heard it all before. You have the right to remain silent as well, which is good, because, frankly, the law isn't going to look at it as being just his meth lab in the basement. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache. Start accusing him of forcing you to be involved right now, before the evidence becomes too clear.

Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to
be. You're mean and have bad hair because if it. That's all there is to it. But, it's not like he's some finalist to be the star of 'Who wants to marry a millionaire'. Slower is better. Too much arsenic at once is WAY to obvious. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy. Once you realize destroying his life gets you off, you'll be glad you didn't just run him off right away. Take your time. Revenge is like his dinner. Let it get cold.

If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you
deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend unless you count borrowing tools and money. Don't settle. If you feel like he is treating you too good, then he probably is. Which means he's stupid enough, which means maybe you can get him to stay around for awhile.

Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at
yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
The only person you can control in a relationship is you. Which is what you tell the judge when they try and pin it on you just because of all those silly, mean things he said in his suicide note. It's not your fault he took things so personally.

Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different
women. He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently? And for Gods sake, don't eat the mushrooms. Look what happened to the other women.

Always have your own set of friends separate from his. A-L-I-B-I.
Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. Everyone should have a code word for when things get carried away on bondage and degradation night. This is important.

If something bothers you, speak up (as if you wouldn't). Never let a man know everything (if you can shut up long enough). He will use it against you later, unless of course, HE let you know everything, in which case who's to really say who gave who herpes; plausible deniability. You cannot change a man's behavior any more than he can change his underwear. It will happen. Just don't set your watch by it. So remember; change comes from within. Front left pocket. Most guys keep the greenbacks back right.

Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are unless he knows it's a joke too. Otherwise, he'll over react and want to go to Vegas for vacation again. If he has more education or in a better job, do not make him into a quasi-god. Talk about his superiors alot and what they did to get there. You won't have to put out for weeks. He is a man, nothing more nothing more.

Never let a man define who you are, which is a bit like saying never let a man knit but, we have to cover our bases here. Never borrow someone else's man unless you need a man to take care of something. Which is why you got YOUR man in the first place. Remind your man of what you had to get another man to do for you. That's another few weeks of not having bedtime reading interrupted. If he cheats on you, more reading time. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you. Go to the library. Join a book club.

All men are NOT dogs. Some are rotten, lousy and filthy as well. You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two
way street. When you want some, remember, he's a dog. Pet him and he'll do all the bending and contorting you like. You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage... deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship. Get the dog you really want, or at least a cuter one, this time.

You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not supplementary. You can be sure he's looking for the same thing; someone who recognizes your perfection.

Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right. Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted, just like you do.

Never move into his mother's house. Never co-sign for a man. Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need. I can't believe I had to actually write those ones but, let's face it; some of you are pretty stupid.

Keep him in your radar but get to know others. Share this with other ladies.....You'll make someone SMILE, another RETHINK her choices and another woman PREPARE. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them. Now you know, fact certain, I am not a man writing this.

...but what about the terminally screwed up people? They need love, or a reasonable facsimile, too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
Once you realize destroying his life gets you off, you'll be glad you didn't just run him off right away. Take your time. Revenge is like his dinner. Let it get cold.
:lmao:

Good re-write and a LOT more accurate. :yay: