Pizza Hut

L

ladylara

anyone have the scoop on when the new one opens in lusby? :shrug:

L

ladylara

that's what i was thinking, cablechick... looks too small to dine in.

still no news on opening dates?

fttrsbeerwench

ladylara said:
that's what i was thinking, cablechick... looks too small to dine in.

still no news on opening dates?

It's about time.. PH wanted to put a dine in up in Prince Frederick years ago but was turned down because the county doesn't allow red roof buildings or some crap ....

The pizza place in Callaway is finally open, so I was told... :party:

MMDad

Lem Putt
ladylara said:
*bump*

opening date?
I'm hearing rumors about plumbing, water, and storm water. If you look by the south entrance, they are doing storm water work.

I also heard end of June. Do you remember when they first put up the signs that said "Opening Summer '04"?

L

ladylara

MMDad said:
I'm hearing rumors about plumbing, water, and storm water. If you look by the south entrance, they are doing storm water work.

I also heard end of June. Do you remember when they first put up the signs that said "Opening Summer '04"?
ah yes - i do! and if i'm not mistaken it also said, 'giant' for the grocery!!!!

i drove by last week and there were cokes and juices in the cooler already - so i got my hopes up. but june... bleh.

B

Bronwyn

Now that it IS open...

What does everyone think about their food & service? :snacks:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
:yay: I love Pizza Hut pizza and breadsticks! :yum: We've ordered from them several times since they opened and everything always arrives hot and on time. :cartwheel

K_Jo said:
:yay: I love Pizza Hut pizza and breadsticks! :yum: We've ordered from them several times since they opened and everything always arrives hot and on time. :cartwheel

You live near me and I've never seen you? :shocking:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
CableChick said:
Maybe you're my next door neighbor. :dance:
If you are, will you please get rid of about seven or 12 of your tacky lawn ornaments? TIA. :huggy: