Mini Strokes

bcp

In My Opinion
Or as my Cardiologist put it last week [size=-1]transient ischemic attack,
are no fun.

I expect to be back to normal sometime soon..

[/size]

bcp said:
Or as my Cardiologist put it last week [size=-1]transient ischemic attack,
are no fun.

I expect to be back to normal sometime soon..

[/size]
Lots of people recover from mini-strokes in no time. I just hope you know what the cause of these mini-strokes are so that you can hopefully prevent "the big one". :ohwell:

bcp

In My Opinion
Kwilla the cause is most likely because I have been forgetting the meds I have to take due to a mild heart attack a year and a half ago that required two stents being put in....

this one is due to my ignorance in not following the doctors orders.

dont I feel stupid now?

K

Kain99

bcp said:
Kwilla the cause is most likely because I have been forgetting the meds I have to take due to a mild heart attack a year and a half ago that required two stents being put in....

dont I feel stupid now?
Men! It's universal! :rolleyes: :huggy:

bcp said:

dont I feel stupid now?
We all do stupid things from time to time... forgetting meds when we are feeling better is common among many. You sound fortunate enough to have been scared into remembering from this point forward without suffering too seriously. I wish you a speedy recovery and the memory of an elephant from this point forward. :wink:

bcp

In My Opinion
kwillia said:
. I wish you a speedy recovery and the memory of an elephant from this point forward. :wink:
well then at least my body will match my memory.:killingme

so, lets celebrate with a smoke a beer and a steak.

virgovictoria said:
I AM fine! Why wouldn't I be?!

The nerve of some people!! JEEZE LOUIZE!

Cry me a river!

:lalala:
Have you met FreddieMac yet... I'll bet you two would hit it of marvelously...:huggy: