keys

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Anybody can cut them if they have the blank. Check the usual suspects, Lowes, Wally Mart, etc.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
When I had mine, I could only get another key made through autorized Suzuki dealers, my keys had chips in them for theft prevention

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Softballkid said:
When I had mine, I could only get another key made through autorized Suzuki dealers, my keys had chips in them for theft prevention
Crap! Are they doing that for bikes now? I'll have to check my owners manual when I get home tonight.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
aps45819 said:
Crap! Are they doing that for bikes now? I'll have to check my owners manual when I get home tonight.

Well I had an 05 GSXR 750 (crotch rocket), and mine was like that.. but crotch rockets get stolen more than any other bikes, so that could be why....

Softballkid said:
Well I had an 05 GSXR 750 (crotch rocket), and mine was like that.. but crotch rockets get stolen more than any other bikes, so that could be why....
Pretty sure mine is just metal and plastic. I just didn't know if any key cutters around here would bother to carry m/c blanks.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
desertrat said:
Pretty sure mine is just metal and plastic. I just didn't know if any key cutters around here would bother to carry m/c blanks.

As long as there is no chip in the key, any key, you can find someone around here to cut it :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Softballkid said:
Guess mine is crotchless :yikes: :lol:

So far: Dysons are out of that key and W/M says "we only have Suzukis for some reason". I said, " maybe because they also make cars?" :lmao: