Does sitting in a chair too much...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
elaine said:
No. Eating too much makes your ass fat and wide.
I'm guessing SG sits at her desk all day, and we already know she eats crappy, which just piles on the weight. Yes, your ass can get fat & wide.

sockgirl77

Chasey_Lane said:
I'm guessing SG sits at her desk all day, and we already know she eats crappy, which just piles on the weight. Yes, your ass can get fat & wide.
Actually, I don't anymore. I slip up every now and then. For the most part, I eat healthy.

sockgirl77

sockgirl77 said:
Actually, I don't anymore. I slip up every now and then. For the most part, I eat healthy.
Oh, and up until the past week and a half, I've been fairly active. Now I can't be so I'm scared that I'm gonna get blimped out. :ohwell:

Vince said:
Exercise works too.
She's on "bed rest" she's not allowed to be physical at the moment. Yo SG... all you have to do to stop the "spread" from happening is reduce your calorie intake. You are aware that you are not as physical now, so you have to change the amount you eat for the duration. And because you are reducing your calorie intake, you have to ensure that every bite you take now is nutritionally balanced.

PrepH4U

kwillia said:
She's on "bed rest" she's not allowed to be physical at the moment. Yo SG... all you have to do to stop the "spread" from happening is reduce your calorie intake. You are aware that you are not as physical now, so you have to change the amount you eat for the duration. And because you are reducing your calorie intake, you have to ensure that every bite you take now is nutritionally balanced.
:yay: While you are on bedrest but still have to work, don't exert yourself more than necessary. Cuting down on calories is a given if you are staying on your diabetic diet. Other best advice I can give you is you will gain weight and get wider no matter what you do usually when pregnant, don't worry about it and just try to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! :huggy:

sockgirl77

PrepH4U said:
:yay: While you are on bedrest but still have to work, don't exert yourself more than necessary. Cuting down on calories is a given if you are staying on your diabetic diet. Other best advice I can give you is you will gain weight and get wider no matter what you do usually when pregnant, don't worry about it and just try to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! :huggy:
Thanks. And yes, I've cut down on all of the bad stuff.
All I'm allowed to drink is water all day. I miss my Dew. I'd even settle for a Diet Dew if I could have the caffeine. I'm only allowed 16 oz. of caffeine a day and WaWa's takes care of that in the morning. :ohwell:

sockgirl77 said:
Thanks. And yes, I've cut down on all of the bad stuff.
All I'm allowed to drink is water all day. I miss my Dew. I'd even settle for a Diet Dew if I could have the caffeine. I'm only allowed 16 oz. of caffeine a day and WaWa's takes care of that in the morning. :ohwell:
You shouldn't have been drinking dew at all during your pregnancy if you are diabetic... good grief, girl... you know what that was doing to your baby...:smack:

sockgirl77

kwillia said:
You shouldn't have been drinking dew at all during your pregnancy if you are diabetic... good grief, girl... you know what that was doing to your baby...:smack:
It was ok every now and then. I've been really good at controlling my sugar with diet over the years. I know when I can cheat. Dew was only allowed a few times a week. Oh, and it took me 3 days to finish one 20 oz. bottle!

sockgirl77 said:
It was ok every now and then. I've been really good at controlling my sugar with diet over the years. I know when I can cheat. Dew was only allowed a few times a week. Oh, and it took me 3 days to finish one 20 oz. bottle!
Sockie... you know very well you can't "cheat" while pregnant with diabetes. If you were able to maintain steady blood sugars throughout the pregnancy they wouldn't be having to talk about taking the baby a month or so early...:smack:

sockgirl77

kwillia said:
Sockie... you know very well you can't "cheat" while pregnant with diabetes. If you were able to maintain steady blood sugars throughout the pregnancy they wouldn't be having to talk about taking the baby a month or so early...:smack:
Not true. Diabetics usually have big babies. Has nothing to do with the fact that I've let myself cheat every now and then on my diet.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
kwillia said:

Drinking dew while pregnant didn't harm my two chitlins :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
:yeahthat: I sat in a chair for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 3 years, and my ass is scrumptious. :shrug:

Me too. :diva: If anything, I coulda used a lil' more junk in da trunk.