Opinions on using a Mini Trampoline

cbspec

Fat Hen
Anyone ever use a mini tramp? Some call it a Rebounder, but they are made by other companies too. Needak is a good one. Urban Rebounder is the TV one.

I was looking for opinions on using one and what kind of results you've gotten.

Thanks.

MMDad

Lem Putt
cbspec said:
Anyone ever use a mini tramp? Some call it a Rebounder, but they are made by other companies too. Needak is a good one. Urban Rebounder is the TV one.

Thanks.

I heard you can get tramps on GMR, but I don't know if there are any mini tramps.

cbspec

Fat Hen
The minis are down by GM high school. Then they move up to the Square/Rose's.

No, seriously. I really wanted to know what kind of results folks got using their 'rebounder'.

Willona

cbspec said:

Thanks.

I have one and use it. I like jogging, but sometimes it hurts my legs, so I will jump on the trampoline or "rebounder". I recently saw that they have a tape you can watch and do excercises on the rebounder with it. I would like to get that so I could have a harder workout. What I do now is just jump up and down while I watch tv. I can't say I have gotten results strictly from this, because I do a variety of things, walking, weightlifting, aerobics, and the rebounder. I am starting to see some chages and I credit it to everything. Hope this helps.

Willona Woods