Yoga

onebdzee

off the shelf
johnson0424 said:
Anyone do YOGA? does it help w/ stress? what about get you in shape? any where around here to do this?

I do....I do :howdy:

Had lower back problems a while back and started doing it....no more back pain and I lost about 35lbs :yay:

If you can stand the "monitone trying to get you motivated voice" try Denise Austin....she has dvd's, I watch her on Lifetime in the morning

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I used to do yoga pretty religiously but I got busy and haven't done it in awhile. I didn't do it to lose weight though. It did make me feel better though. :yay:

lkt

curly-locks
The Ladies Workout Express in Callaway... behind bear creek has expanded and they are offering Yoga classes tuesday mornings from 930 to 1030

and thursdays from 545 pm to 645 pm the cost is 5$ per class for members and 8$ per class for non members... a good way to give it a try without committing to a longer and more costly class...

they also are having cardio/combo aerobics classes on wednesdays from 5- 545 pm

and will be adding hip hop dance classes, core classes and step classes on may 1st!!

Last edited:
R

remaxrealtor

lkt said:
The Ladies Workout Express in Callaway... behind bear creek has expanded and they are offering Yoga classes tuesday mornings from 930 to 1030

and thursdays from 545 pm to 645 pm the cost is 5$ per class for members and 8$ per class for non members... a good way to give it a try without committing to a longer and more costly class...

they also are having cardio/combo aerobics classes on wednesdays from 5- 545 pm

and will be adding hip hop dance classes, core classes and step classes on may 1st!!
Thanks for this info.! I do yoga at home, and I bought the book DOGA to do with Roo! It'll be nice to get some pro tips!