Free Coupon

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I have a coupon for the White Barn Candle Company. I just got it over the weekend, so it's good for a while. Anyhow, it's for a free Wallflower Starter Bulb or Refill pack with a $10 purchase.

It's yours for whoever wants it.

(You cannot use this coupon at B&BW's; it's for WBCC only).

morganj614

I sniffed the Mango Mandarin candle and oil last week. My nose thinks it's a good summery scent for the home.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
morganj614 said:
I sniffed the Mango Mandarin candle and oil last week. My nose thinks it's a good summery scent for the home.
That's a wonderful summery fragrance! The coupon is yours for the taking. All you have to do is travel to the nearest WBCC store. :biggrin:

morganj614

Chasey_Lane said:
That's a wonderful summery fragrance! The coupon is yours for the taking. All you have to do is travel to the nearest WBCC store. :biggrin:

Thanks. I can't use it, I hope someone can. :flowers:

sockgirl77

Chasey_Lane said:
And where would that be?

sockgirl77

Chasey_Lane said:
I went to Arundel Mills Mall on Saturday, and they have one. That's the only one I know of, though I'm sure there are others around.
I need to make my way up there. They have a Carter's outlet up there that I'm dying to check out. :baby: