My friend, the pig

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I know this guy - single and has had very few steady relationships. He complains all the time that he can't find a decent woman to date.

This guy is also a pig. He refers to women's breasts as "hooters", right in front of them, possibly on the first date.

He goes off about how long it's been since he's been laid (in front of his date).

He burps and farts indiscriminately.

He tells his date that she should forgo dessert because her ass is huge.

Do you think there is a connection between his "approach" and his lack of repeat dates? Because he says that's not it - he says there are just "no women in St. Mary's County".

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
vraiblonde said:
I know this guy - single and has had very few steady relationships. He complains all the time that he can't find a decent woman to date.

This guy is also a pig. He refers to women's breasts as "hooters", right in front of them, possibly on the first date.

He goes off about how long it's been since he's been laid (in front of his date).

Do you think there is a connection between his "approach" and his lack of repeat dates? Because he says that's not it - he says there are just "no women in St. Mary's County".
He can either hide his true self until he meets and marries or he can be himself now. :shrug: Doesn't sound much different than any other man in St. Mary's to me. Double :shrug:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
sushisamba said:
He can either hide his true self until he meets and marries or he can be himself now. :shrug: Doesn't sound much different than any other man in St. Mary's to me. Double :shrug:

Now thats some horse hockey right there.... I take offense to that also :buttkick:

:lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:

If he can hold back until he's got them in the sac once then he's got it in the bag. :yay:

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:

Should we play guess the forumite?

Pandora

pixiegirl said:
If he can hold back until he's got them in the sac once then he's got it in the bag. :yay:

There is no sex that good to put up hanging out with a foul pig with no manners.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
pixiegirl said:

once you get em in the sac then pull the covers up over their head and holler Dutch Oven Dutch Oven :lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
sushisamba said:
He can either hide his true self until he meets and marries or he can be himself now. :shrug: Doesn't sound much different than any other man in St. Mary's to me,with the exception of SBK and a select few. Double :shrug:

:fixed:

:kiss:

Pandora

Dougstermd said:
once you get em in the sac then pull the covers up over their head and holler Dutch Oven Dutch Oven :lmao:

^See vrai, Doug is dating a very nice person who is wonderful so there is hope. He cannot be worse than Doug?

Can he? :ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:

I don't see anything wrong with this behavior. Why wait until he's married the girl to do all of this; get it out in the open now.

Though, maybe instead of saying "hooters" he should call them "breasticles." :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Pandora said:
There is no sex that good to put up hanging out with a foul pig with no manners.

So your husband doesn't burp or fart? Calls breasts, breasts and nothing else?

I doubt very seriously that Vrai's friend is seriously a classless pig. I'd be more willing to bet he's just a man who's use to being a man.