Kittens for adoption

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
My niece's two unspayed female kitties escaped one night, and to make a long story short, she now has eight kittens that arrived over the weekend. :lmao: If anyone is looking for a kitten, please let me know. They are adorable! :huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She'll be 16 in October. No need to disrupt her habitat. Besides, I don't want to get one at the moment. We'll get another someday after she is gone.

Pandora

RoseRed said:
She'll be 16 in October. No need to disrupt her habitat. Besides, I don't want to get one at the moment. We'll get another someday after she is gone.

16 :yikes:

WOW....

My husband's grandmother has a cat that is like 20. Those little bastards live a long time, so I'm glad I have mine trained to poop outside. That is an awful lot of litter.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pandora said:
16 :yikes:

WOW....

My husband's grandmother has a cat that is like 20. Those little bastards live a long time, so I'm glad I have mine trained to poop outside. That is an awful lot of litter.
My Greatgrandfather's cat lived to be 21.

Thinking of getting a snake for the boy. Please let me know when they get to be feeder size.
TIA,
Huntr

just kidding BTW. We had a kitten that we were trying to get rid of as a middle schooler. Kid up the street broke into the house and stole the kitten and sold it to another guy as food for his python.