Hooked up!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kom526 said:
I got tickets for Buffett!! Thank you eBay!
:cartwheel:

That is all...
Awesome! :getdown: How much did you pay? I looked on ebay the other day and I didn't see anything lower that $150 for a single ticket.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
4 tix=$372.50 (includes shipping) I got them from two different sellers. The "brokers" (scalpers w/ a business license) are charging $105-$150 per for lawn. Most expensive I've seen is $1850.00 for Orchestra 2 within the 1st 5 rows. This will be my 10th Buffett concert and no it never gets old.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
You lucky thing you.

:singingBuffetnow: Well the coffee is strong at the Cafe Du Monde, And the donuts are too hot to touch;But just like a fool, when those sweet goodies cool, I ate 'til I ate way too much.Cause I'm livin' on things that excite me,Be they pastries or lobsters or love;I'm just tryin' to get by being quiet and shy,In a world full of pushin' and shove.

kom526

I got the 1st pair of tix this a.m. the seller had them overnighted from Derwood, MD. 2nd pair should be here NLT Thursday. If you have Sirius you can listen to Jimmy Live tonight (4/25) from Mountain View, CA. I believe that all of his concerts are going to be simulcast this summer. I guess you can do that when you have your own sat radio station.:getdown:

kom526

2nd set of tix will be here by Friday!! I'm already planning the tailgate menu, and my grass skirt is at the cleaners. :killingme

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
ah..........who doesn't love Buffett!!!!!!! We are having a huge Buffett tailgate party in our backyard......since no one was able to get tickets........

But have fun at the concert, we'll hear ya!!

kom526

radiomargaritaville.com and Sirius 31 will be playing most of the concerts this year. :yay:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
kom526 said:
radiomargaritaville.com and Sirius 31 will be playing most of the concerts this year. :yay:
Yeah and Cheeseburger in Paradise is coming soon! And Jimmy is suppose to go to every opening.......

kom526

mv_princess said:
Yeah and Cheeseburger in Paradise is coming soon! And Jimmy is suppose to go to every opening.......
Maybe eventually...We went to the Margaritaville Cafe in Myrtle Beach the day it opened, July '04. The GRAND OPENING with Jimmy doing a show is tomorrow night 5 May 06. :shrug: They are only going to allow 300 people in and they are drawing the 300 names. If you hear of a band called Freddy and The Fishsticks playing anywhere nearby, PM me!