Ipex

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nic, I was in Vic's over the weekend and I checked out the Ipex bra. As I stated before, I've never been big on their bras; just too much padding for my taste. :lol: HOWEVER, OMG this this was soooooooooo soft and not padded at all! I couldn't see spending $45 for it so I did not try it on, otherwise I would have purchased it.

Soooooo, is it REALLY worth the money? Not just really, but REALLLY? :snacks:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Go for the Body by Victoria line. The unlined full coverage underwire is comfortable and about ten bucks cheaper.

Jameo

What?!
Speaking of bras, I'm so sick of wasting $$ on bras that don't fit right :tantrum I hate VS bras, I hate cheap bras from wally world or target. I just want a comfortable bra with good support, is that to much to ask for? :frown:

nomoney

huntr1 said:
Shouldn't you be directing this question towards Dustin?

ya, because I'm sure he knows how they feel and if they fit comfortably and limit pop outs and jiggling. :duh:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Jameo said:
Speaking of bras, I'm so sick of wasting $$ on bras that don't fit right :tantrum I hate VS bras, I hate cheap bras from wally world or target. I just want a comfortable bra with good support, is that to much to ask for? :frown:
You have big boobies, so you need a better bra than me. I have small boobies, so I can wear the cheapies. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jwwb2000 said:
He doesn't wear it and I am sure he would prefer to see it laying on the floor :razz:
:yeahthat: :lmao:

Anyways, he's the one who bought it for me, for my birthday, because I asked for it. :lol: It really is THAT comfortable. For the most part, I don't like VS bras, they never have seemed to fit right (love their panties though). This one is awesome. I got the wireless one, and it's freaking amazing. I love it love it love it.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nickel said:
:yeahthat: :lmao:

Anyways, he's the one who bought it for me, for my birthday, because I asked for it. :lol: It really is THAT comfortable. For the most part, I don't like VS bras, they never have seemed to fit right (love their panties though). This one is awesome. I got the wireless one, and it's freaking amazing. I love it love it love it.
My birthday is next month, but Day already got my present (apparently it arrived yesterday and he's hiding it somewhere :eyebrow:). Though, I'm sure the birthday fairy will bring me lots of money and then I won't be broke anymore and I'll be able to afford a bra. :diva: :clap:

camily

Peace
I want one of these bra's but Victoria's Secret doesn't sell bra's my size in the store :mad: and I refuse to buy a bra through a catalog since I can't try it on first, especially at that price.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Jameo said:

Have you ever been measured? You too nomo? Seriously. What size bra I thought I wore was not what size bra I really wore. I had been wearing the wrong size bra since I'd been wearing a bra I suppose. I just got measured a few months ago when RR and I went to Pentagon City. I was an entire cup size bigger then I thought I was which really matters since 90% of your support is suppose to come from the cup itself thus only 10% coming from the strap. Now that I have bras that are the right size my shoulders are much happier and I can wear cuter bras without having to worry about my boobs popping out.

camily

Peace
pixiegirl said:
Have you ever been measured? You too nomo? Seriously. What size bra I thought I wore was not what size bra I really wore. I had been wearing the wrong size bra since I'd been wearing a bra I suppose. I just got measured a few months ago when RR and I went to Pentagon City. I was an entire cup size bigger then I thought I was which really matters since 90% of your support is suppose to come from the cup itself thus only 10% coming from the strap. Now that I have bras that are the right size my shoulders are much happier and I can wear cuter bras without having to worry about my boobs popping out.
:faint: Holy crap. I'm already a DD.

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:

Nope. Where can I get measured? Any place around here? (and ya'll fellas stay outta this! :lmao:)

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Jameo said:
Nope. Where can I get measured? Any place around here? (and ya'll fellas stay outta this! :lmao:)
Victoria's Secret will do it for you. They walk around with a tape measure hanging around their necks, I'm surprised you've never been accosted before. :lmao:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Jameo said:
VS does measuring but I wouldn't recommend them. My sister is a full C almost D and they told her she needed an A. I've heard that does Hecths does as well but I'm not sure.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Jameo said:

I would imagine Belk may have someone in that dept that would do it. VS and Hecht's at any mall.