Weird new make-up

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Anyone seen the ads for the new eyeshadows. I've seen one for Cover Girl and one for Max Factor just now. Its really bright and in colors like Teal, Hot pink....I understand actors and stuff wearing it but why would a normal woman want to wear something like that.

You have to see the ad to understand!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It goes like this...

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 159
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 139
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 124

Somdmommy

Yeah just like that!!!!

Why would someone buy that to wear everyday. The ads made it sound like that!!!

I guess its for going to clubs or the TIKI bar!!!!

tastycakes

the teenage girls love it. I was surprised by how many wanted to wear the frosty blue again but they seemed to love that too. For me, think the colors are a bit much. On the occassion that I do wear makeup I like it more on the suttle side. Think that somdmommy is right though. Would be great for going to the clubs.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I ran into the drug store at lunch today and passed one of the displays. I thought it was a clown picture at first. :twitch:

Pandora

Somdmommy said:
Anyone seen the ads for the new eyeshadows. I've seen one for Cover Girl and one for Max Factor just now. Its really bright and in colors like Teal, Hot pink....I understand actors and stuff wearing it but why would a normal woman want to wear something like that.

You have to see the ad to understand!!!

To match the clothes you are seeing in the department stores. Have you noticed all the clothes now resemble the late 60's and 70's era in the stores?

And BTW, I agree with you but then again, until I stumble into JC Penney’s, I was hurting for earth toned business attire.

Somdmommy

jazz lady said:
I ran into the drug store at lunch today and passed one of the displays. I thought it was a clown picture at first. :twitch:
I saw 2 ads on Tv and just couldnt understand!!!!