May have fractured two bones in my ankle.

Pandora

BS Gal said:
I am not telling anything........

Why mention it if you are not going to come off the nuts and bolts of how it happened? :tap:

BTW, would you have been the injured person they mentioned on the police scanner a few hours ago? :eyebrow:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pandora said:
Why mention it if you are not going to come off the nuts and bolts of how it happened? :tap:

BTW, would you have been the injured person they mentioned on the police scanner a few hours ago? :eyebrow:
No. I have insurance. I don't need to call 911 when I have a problem. I am able to drive myself to the nearest place. Though, Breton Medical sucks. I was there for like 2.5 hours and there were only two people in front of me, once little guy that needed 3 stitches and another child that they discovered had nothing wrong with her.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Pandora said:
:popcorn:

I need a damn scanner! :tantrum

Got some good drugs, BS? :poorbaby:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
:popcorn:

I need a damn scanner! :tantrum

Got some good drugs, BS? :poorbaby:
They didn't even give me the good ones, just some wierd stuff called Tramadol. The dr. couldn't even figure out if there was one fracture or two so he didn't want to even cast it.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:
So what happened, BS? :popcorn:

Oh, and get well soon :flowers:

Now spill!
Not spilling. I am stupid, okay? Thanks for the flowers. This is going to seriously cut into my vacation time at the Outer Banks. Takes longer on crutches to get to the beach.

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
Not spilling. I am stupid, okay? Thanks for the flowers. This is going to seriously cut into my vacation time at the Outer Banks. Takes longer on crutches to get to the beach.

If it involved the bike....I would appreciate it if you wouldn't spill(for aforementioned things in a PM to you)

:flowers: I hope you get off the crutches sooner than you think

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
They didn't even give me the good ones, just some wierd stuff called Tramadol. The dr. couldn't even figure out if there was one fracture or two so he didn't want to even cast it.
Tramadol will give you a buzz if you take a couple. It's the generic for Ultram.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
Tramadol will give you a buzz if you take a couple. It's the generic for Ultram.
Taking another right now then, cause the first one I took isn't helping the pain at all. Expect my typing to get a bit fuzzy soon.