Leonardtown Car Show

CoastieWife86

I keep seeing the signs for the Leonardtown Car Show on Sunday, the 30th... Where is it usually held, and what is the best time to go? We're new to the area and still finding things to do.Thanks!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
CoastieWife86 said:
I keep seeing the signs for the Leonardtown Car Show on Sunday, the 30th... Where is it usually held, and what is the best time to go? We're new to the area and still finding things to do.Thanks!
Sunday, the 30th, is a good time to go.

Sorry. I have no idea where it is, but Leonardtown is pretty small, so you should be able to find it.

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
CoastieWife86 said:

Event: Spring Fling XXI Classic Car Show
Time: 8 AM Duration: 08:00 hours
Author: Linda Shepherd

The Spring Fling XXI Classic Car Show on the Leonardtown Square will be held on Sunday, April 30th, from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Over 200 classic and antique cars, trucks, and street rods will be on display around the Town. Trophies will be awarded for best of class, best of show, people’s choice, foreign car, pedal car class, and model car contest. Entertainment will include 50’s and 60’s tunes, blessing of the cars, raffle, kid’s games and tractor pull. Live music will be performed by the Bluegrass Gospel Express.

This event is sponsored by the St. Mary’s Rod and Classic Car Club. Donations are accepted to benefit Hospice of St. Mary’s. To register your classic coupe’ or for additional details contact Bill Higgs at 301-994-9666, or go on-line http://stmarysrodandclassic.com (Rain date Sunday, May 7)
Go up to Leonardtown. Turn left. I recommend going up around noon.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:
My, my aren't we helpful? I might even go and crutch around.....I CANNOT sit still all weekend. :huggy:

joedancer

bookman
CoastieWife86 said:

Downtown Leonardtown. Fenwick Street and Washington street will be closed off for the event which starts at 8 AM and ends at 4:00 PM. You will need to park in the parking lots.

For you poets, Open Mic Poetry will be held from 2:00 to 4:00 at Fenwick Street Used Books & Music. Stop in and say hi!
Joe

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
joedancer said:
For you poets, Open Mic Poetry will be held from 2:00 to 4:00 at Fenwick Street Used Books & Music. Stop in and say hi!
Joe
Will they let me sing the Smelly Cat song?

CoastieWife86

MMDad said:
Thanks! I couldn't find any information on it until I posted that, and then as soon as it was posted, I found it..Sorry! :whistle:

joedancer

bookman
Geek said:
Can you bring your small friendly puppy?

I don't know if you were directing this at me or not. Sorry, I did not read it this morning. I did not bring Java, my 2 and one half pound chihuahua with me today!
Joe