Bath and Body Works

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
has all their body products, 5 for $25. I love their shower gels, so got five different ones today. Also, their hand cleaner is 3 for $10. I love the raspberry stuff. Anyone tried their shampoos? The lady told me the soy stuff is great, but I didn't buy it cause I just bought shampoo. I have ultra-fine hair.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
ALL of it, or just the "Signature" stuff? I want some more Creme Brulee, but that's part of the Tutti Dulce line.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Nickel said:
ALL of it, or just the "Signature" stuff? I want some more Creme Brulee, but that's part of the Tutti Dulce line.
Just their stuff. Not the good stuff.

L

ladylara

thanks for the heads up, BSGal. mother's day is a comin'! :flowers:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Bath and Body Works just pizzes me off. Every time I find a scent I like, they discontinue it by the time I need to replace it. :burning:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
elaine said:
Bath and Body Works just pizzes me off. Every time I find a scent I like, they discontinue it by the time I need to replace it. :burning:
Well, it doesn't take the majority of us 5 years to use a bottle lotion. :duh: :lol:

L

ladylara

elaine said:
Every time I find a scent I like, they discontinue it by the time I need to replace it. :burning:
amen! i LOVED their lilac and poof - it's gone. and according to their head office - it's not coming back anytime soon. *raspberry* but i do spend a lot on g/c there.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
She works out in the evenings... you should appreciate that 2nd shower of the day... would you rather bed with Chasey Lane or Cheesy Lane...:smack:
He never gets upset when I work out at home and I end up going to bed hot & sweaty w/out a shower. :shrug:

jones10021

Bath and Body's got awesome stuff. I go crazy when I go to that store. I go around and smell every bottle of lotion and trying every single scent. I love lotions with coconut oil or shea butter. It smells delicious!
:diva:

K

kris31280

Mango Mandrin and Coconut Lime Verbina are my favorite scents.

K

kris31280

They have a new scent that I just love it is Midnight Pomegranate it smells great :yay:
I have the body butter in that scent because the keynotes mesh well with the keynotes in Calvin Klein's Euphoria, which is the scent I wear most often.