Last Preview Pic

A

Analyst

Now that the spinsters have had their laughs... I'm sorry for them and me that they won't reply sincerely. I'm posting one more of this series of photos (there are 8). Reply to me personally and I'll email you the rest (all tasteful). It's cold at night in that big bed. I don't like having the heat up because its bad for my health. I'd rather be sleeping spoons with you.

Have you ever been to Hawaii? If so, do you mope around all the time because you had to come back and don't live there, or is it a fond memory you cherish? I want to be Hawaii for you.

Attachments

• bedroomseries3.jpg
    bedroomseries3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 279

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
Pinkie swear?

Cross your heart, hope to die?

If you post another, can I stick a needle in your eye?
:roflmao:

BTW Analyst, I think I (I hope so) speak for all of the SOMD women, none of us are spinsters.

K

Katie

Originally posted by Analyst
Have you ever been to Hawaii? If so, do you mope around all the time because you had to come back and don't live there, or is it a fond memory you cherish? I want to be Hawaii for you.

I haven't been to Hawaii but I am almost POSITIVE that you can't be palm trees, drinks on the beach and cute dumb surfer guys.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Analyst

Frankly your bedroom looks pretty boring and I can see why no one takes you seriously.

Where's the mirrors, handcuffs, leather, etc?

Women want a strong, virile, energetic, manly man.

And for crying out loud pull the darn bed away from the window, you can't have a decent romp around the bed when it's shoved up againt the wall.

Just trying to help...:biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by RoseRed
:roflmao:

BTW Analyst, I think I (I hope so) speak for all of the SOMD women, none of us are spinsters.

Nope nope nope - I am a spinster and very very very proud of it. My whole goal in life is to be a spinster. It is too late for me to become a nun, so spinster is my goal!:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
Nope nope nope - I am a spinster and very very very proud of it. My whole goal in life is to be a spinster. It is too late for me to become a nun, so spinster is my goal!:biggrin:
Point taken! :biggrin: But you do have to admit, the entertainment value is there! :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Hey Analyst, I thought you said you were ripped? :confused:

Just what I always wanted a balding middle aged man! :banana:

You'll have to do better then those picks to tweek our interest. All the girls here are into :spank: and :whip: !

J

justhangn

Analyst, now that I am purely sick to the stomach, would you please go to a bar and land some booty and stop posting your sick perverted pictures for all to see. For Christ sakes, you put the HARDUP in hardup!!

Are you so deprived that you have to post this type of trash online?? Obviously you need to take a long hard look at yourself and make some major changes……..for Christ sakes, Lassie even gets laid!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by justhangn
Analyst, now that I am purely sick to the stomach, would you please go to a bar and land some booty and stop posting your sick perverted pictures for all to see. For Christ sakes, you put the HARDUP in hardup!!

Are you so deprived that you have to post this type of trash online?? Obviously you need to take a long hard look at yourself and make some major changes……..for Christ sakes, Lassie even gets laid!!
Thank you - :clap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Hey Analyst!

Quit being so cheap and spring for the $25 to post in the Personal Ads.

And close the darn blinds! The flashes are bugging the neighbors.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SmallTown
Maybe he was talking about his pants ripping when he sat down??

Sorry St, you're jokes won't win my affections (or is that afflictions?) back; my heart belongs to Analyst now. :bubble:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by kwillia
Pixie, I suggest you take advantage of his ripped muscles and make him dig his own hole. :dance:

Good idea! :biggrin: I'd hate to strain myself. Dealing with Jet is bad enough. He keeps on escaping. :mad:

A

Analyst

No Flash, Yes Ripped

The pictures were taken with a Canon G2 PowerShot, 75 watt incandescent, f2.5, 100 speed "film", 2 second exposure, no flash.

The subsequent pictures show more definition. Your hurtful words will be like a whip on my back at the StairMaster today. Thanks at least for that.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: No Flash, Yes Ripped

Originally posted by Analyst
Your hurtful words will be like a whip on my back at the StairMaster today. Thanks at least for that.

Now you're speaking my language! :whip: :spank:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Why is everyone coming down on Analyst so hard? This is the DATING/MARRIAGE section. :rolleyes:

I'm just saying that Dr. Crane should go to the personals and post his pix!