Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 27 75.0%

• Total voters

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Pete said:
make a dude less "manly"?

Why would it make you less manly? I know plenty of riggers who own multiple sewing machines, and FB sews better than I do.

Besides, why would you care?

Pete

Repete
elaine said:
Why would it make you less manly? I know plenty of riggers who own multiple sewing machines, and FB sews better than I do.

I don't, I was just bored :lol:

I got a cheap one yesterday and had a blast doing all the crap, hemming, sewing on patches, and stuff that has been piling up for a year.

I actually read the directions and didn't screw anything up. :lmao:

Pandora

elaine said:

Same thing here, my husband sews better than I do.

He prefers the belt type, older style machines, whereas I prefer the newer, safer, machines. He decided he isn't giving our Singer 66 away.

Pete

Repete
morganj614 said:
Not really, but a Bedazzler would. :cool:
What you are saying is if a person were to have "MM" put on the back of their jean jacket in red sequins and rhinestones it would be bad?

Toxick

Splat
Owning one doesn't affect your manliness - your grandmother could have left one in her attick that somehow ended up collecting dust in your basement.

As soon as you start into using it, you're required to register your vagina with the State within 30 days.

Actually, sewing - like cooking - is constructive, and requires some creativity. There's nothing at all wrong, or emasculating about creativity and constructivity