kitty question

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Does anyone have the Littermaid (I think thats what its called) litter box. Its the self cleaning one that is around $100. Is it worth it? :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
GeezLouise said:
Does anyone have the Littermaid (I think thats what its called) litter box. Its the self cleaning one that is around $100. Is it worth it? :shrug:

It doesn't seem worth it to me. It's not a very big litter box either. I just scoop the litter boxes every day.

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
GeezLouise said:
I just HATE cleaning and scooping the litter box.....

My wife brought home a cat and came up with the perfect solution for dealing with the litterbox. She makes me do it.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
cattitude said:
It doesn't seem worth it to me. It's not a very big litter box either. I just scoop the litter boxes every day.

I wasn't sure how big it would be either....thanks :howdy:

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
GeezLouise said:

I have that but didn't pay no $100 bucks for it - thats crazy.

I actually like it just once a week dump the container and if its not to bad you can re use it again. JMO.

donbarzini

GeezLouise said:

Not worth it, because you still have to empty the bin every day anyway, and the tines get clogged with the wet litter so you have to clean them too!!!!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I have one and it works well if you are a ONE cat household. You still have to dump the litter that is in the litter maid but all the poop and pee clumps of litter are caught in a tray, you can either put the top on it and put it in the trash, or just dump the catch tray and reuse until it is too soiled for your liking.