Hey Wheelie boy on Commerce ave

Dukesdad

What scared you more, the back end of the car you almost rear ended and had to go around while showing off, or the front end of the truck coming the other way that nearly took you out of the gene pool?

mainman

Set Trippin
duke'sdad said:
What scared you more, the back end of the car you almost rear ended and had to go around while showing off, or the front end of the truck coming the other way that nearly took you out of the gene pool?
Lemme guess, helmet with a pink mohawk? :confused:

Toxick

Splat
I wonder if its the same guy I saw a couple days ago. This was up on 235 or 5 somewhere - this guy's on the shoulder trying to run a wheelie - the bike goes flying out from underneath him, sparks going everywhere, and he lands flat on his back with his gf running up the shoulder to see if he's ok.

He sat up and looked ok so I didn't stop.

Don't remember the helmet.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
We have a guy who flies up my road and always pulls a wheelie right in front of my house.

I've been tempted to stretch a cable across the road more than once. :lmao:

MysticalMom said:
We have a guy who flies up my road and always pulls a wheelie right in front of my house.

Sread some used oil on the road?

Pandora

I was coming home last night and right when I hit 235 and 245, some black bike decided to spin tires leaving the light and left a huge cloud of smoke. What was ignorant is that nobody, including the bike behind him, could see and the smell was nasty. :rolleyes:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
MysticalMom said:

Sheesh, and I wave to you EVERY time too.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Sitting at the light at 235 and Sotterly Rd the other day when 3 bikers pulled up in the left turn lane trying to look so cool

The light changed and they started off....they all started off nice and smooth, looking ever so cool....at the last minute, the first one deceided to go into the Burchmart....in he goes, the next in line starts to follow....then it happened....the third one ran right into the side of the second one....both fell over right in the middle of Sotterly Rd :lmao:

Needless to say, the nice person in the orange dakota that saw the whole thing went by them slowly(and laughing), rolled down the window and asked if they were ok....to which they replied "yes"....then I said "you always look really cool till you do something like that" :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
MysticalMom said:

Thats not a guy thats TL :killingme

WHICHWAYISUP?

mmm pizza
duke'sdad said:

I saw two guys on the beltway a couple of weeks ago doing wheelies at 70 mph+. One of them downshifted right next to me (in my blind spot) scared the sh** right out of me, (I was doing 65mph) next thing I know he is comig by me on one wheel. These two guys did this on and off for ten miles. Seems like a sure way to shorten a life span

itsbob

I bowl overhand
WHICHWAYISUP? said:
I saw two guys on the beltway a couple of weeks ago doing wheelies at 70 mph+. One of them downshifted right next to me (in my blind spot) scared the sh** right out of me, (I was doing 65mph) next thing I know he is comig by me on one wheel. These two guys did this on and off for ten miles. Seems like a sure way to shorten a life span
Check out the videos online.. LOT of wheelie gone bad, dead dumazz at the wheel..

Guy riding on the meridian curb, bike leaves the curb on one wheel, he gets butchered by the guardrail..

Blow out when the front wheel hits the ground, rear ends a parked car at over 60MPH.. DOA...

The funniest one I saw.. guy brings up the front wheel and leaves his girlfriend tumblind down the pavement at about 40 MPH..

Bunch of dumazzes..

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
WHICHWAYISUP? said:
Whip out the cell and call 911. Those dumbazzes make it tough on us speeders.