It's really happening.....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
We're signing the papers tonight on the home equity loan. As of next weekend at the latest Lexi is a goner. I'm much sadder about this than I thought I'd be but she really is a pig when it comes to money. I drop well over $100 in gas in her a week. The cheapest tires I could get for her were $100 each. Oil changes with syntetic oil are upwards of $60. Anyway, the couple thousand I'm going to eat in negative equity will surely make itself up in cost to drive alone not to mention the difference in cost to insure.

I'm just not very excited about getting a new car at all. Two small kids absolutely reaped havok on this backseat so my better judgement is telling me to try to find a nicer used Accord with leather since it's way more forgiving then cloth (as in wipes down easier).

I want the new Avalon but my better judgement is telling me to wait till the pigs are older and I can enjoy my car without them deystroying it. What say the masses?

MMDad

Lem Putt
pixiegirl said:
We're signing the papers tonight on the home equity loan. As of next weekend at the latest Lexi is a goner. I'm much sadder about this than I thought I'd be but she really is a pig when it comes to money. I drop well over $100 in gas in her a week. The cheapest tires I could get for her were $100 each. Oil changes with syntetic oil are upwards of $60. Anyway, the couple thousand I'm going to eat in negative equity will surely make itself up in cost to drive alone not to mention the difference in cost to insure.

I'm just not very excited about getting a new car at all. Two small kids absolutely reaped havok on this backseat so my better judgement is telling me to try to find a nicer used Accord with leather since it's way more forgiving then cloth (as in wipes down easier).

I want the new Avalon but my better judgement is telling me to wait till the pigs are older and I can enjoy my car without them deystroying it. What say the masses?
Camry hybrid.

" my better judgement is telling me to try to find a nicer used Accord with leather "
Listen to your better judgement. :yay:

R

remaxrealtor

pixiegirl said:

Is Ray helping you out?

W

Wenchy

desertrat said:
" my better judgement is telling me to try to find a nicer used Accord with leather "
Listen to your better judgement. :yay:

:yeahthat:

Leather is the way to go, and I have LOVED all of my Accords (all used)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
remaxrealtor said:
Is Ray helping you out?

You know he is. :yay:

Funny story... I was talking to him a couple days ago about different options. He says to me..."you never know you could want a BMW in a couple years." I say ":lmao: honey, I'm driving a Lexus!" he says "Well what the hell am I doing wrong!" So then I had to explain to him that I was once a foolish girl in my early 20s, blah, blah, blah... I love both of you guys; really. You are both top notch people. :yay: :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
cattitude said:
Pixie dear, you really need to get over the Lexus thing. It ain't all that. :biggrin:

Dear Cat,
Last time I checked taste was a matter of opinion and I didn't ask what you thought of it. I like it.