Pet Pageant - May 13, 2006

K

Katie

Does your pet have a special hidden talent that everyone just has to know about? Does your pet dress up like a harley rider, and sing Bad-to-the-Bone. Well this is the place to show off your pet's skills!

As part of the Animal Fair that SMAWL is putting on this year. There will be a pet pagent. The following classes are going to be offered:

Pet-Owner Look-a-like – All Ages
Best Trick – Adult
Best Trick – Child
Best Dressed – All Ages
Biggest & Littlest – All Ages
Hairest – All Ages
Ugliest – All Ages

All class fees are 25 cents, just a reminder that every penny benefits the St. Mary's Animal Welfare Leaque.

If you have any questions you can email me on the Pet Pageant; kathleen_sherman@hotmail.com

K

Katie

Chasey_Lane said:
Awwww, this sounds cute! And what will Tuggy be participating in? :lol:

Nothing. I am working it and the organizer!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I'm thinking Neo would fit into one of the catagories.

What time are these going to be taking place Katie?

K

Katie

jwwb2000 said:
I'm thinking Neo would fit into one of the catagories.

What time are these going to be taking place Katie?

I will find that out tomorrow.

We have a planning meeting.

I will post here when I know.

I think Neo would be adorable in something.

Part of the reason we added a kids class is because the kids can't always do the same things as the adults.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Too bad there isn't a category for "best nipper". I'd be able to enter in my Muttley, who seems to have a very strong penchant for nipping people on the ankles as they leave the house.

D

dems4me

Think I should enter my Baby Sampson in the not-soo pretty contest category? :shrug: I can just tell him its a handsome kitty contest? I'd never want to hurt his feelings, but he sure would like him an award or ribbon :shrug:

Attachments

• babies112.JPG
    babies112.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 143

sockgirl77

Can I enter my fish?

She eats any kind of fish that goes in the tank with her. BF calls her little Toni. He says that she is a maneater. :lol:

D

dems4me

I never received a reply email yet... does anyone else have any info that they have received about this pagent , that wouldn't mind forwarding it please? :flowers:

K

Katie

The only email that I got was for someone asking about a silent auction donation.

All the information I have posted. I am the organizer of it.

I still need to find out what time it starts, and we have a meeting at 6 pm tonight so I will get more information.

As soon as I have more information I will post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

Katie said:
The only email that I got was for someone asking about a silent auction donation.

All the information I have posted. I am the organizer of it.

I still need to find out what time it starts, and we have a meeting at 6 pm tonight so I will get more information.

As soon as I have more information I will post it.

:yahoo:
Thanks, in particular, I was wondering where and what time :smile:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
If there was a Dumbest Dog category, Hardly would win hands down. :yay:

Attachments

• 100_7621 (2).JPG
    100_7621 (2).JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 99