Looking for an Extended Cab Truck....

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Well, Im in the market for a used Extended cab pick up truck.... just a beater, something to use for dump runs, and stuff like that....And my price is basically the lower the better :yay: Im hoping to pay cash for it...

So, a few details are, I have an 03 F150, that I never drive (its my baby, got all the hookups done to it, exhaust, tinted windows, taillights, intake, rims, etc..etc..)

So in my beater truck that Im looking for, my main requirements are its extended cab, and I wont have to work on it every friggin month....normal basica maintenance only (oil change, tune up every now and then type of stuff)

Does anyone have, or know or anyone who has one they are willing to sell....
Ive tried autotrader, carmax, and something other site..nothing worth while on them....

Any info is appreciated :yay:

TIA

Ponytail

Dude, why not get a cargo rack that slips into the reciever hitch? perfect for trash. Most hold 500lbs. I had one that I used for haulin trash and deer when I had my jeep on the road.

Another vehicle means another registration and more insurance, maintenance, etc

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Ponytail said:
Dude, why not get a cargo rack that slips into the reciever hitch? perfect for trash. Most hold 500lbs. I had one that I used for haulin trash and deer when I had my jeep on the road.

Another vehicle means another registration and more insurance, maintenance, etc

See I kinda misled my first post on this.... Im not looking for a truck just for trash, I mean I want it to be an everyday truck like my current one, but I need an extended cab because like Sunday, went grocery shopping, had to tie all the bags up and put them in the back, and with playing ball, its getting to the point in the year where a storm will come out of no where, so instead of having to put all my ball stuff in the bed, if I had an extended cab, it wouldnt get all soaked....

I mean, I guess I should say Im looking for a more convienent truck for me.... and then I plan on selling my Ranger I currently have...which would probably be a perfect truck for someones 16 yr old thats going to be staying local for the next few years :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Softballkid said:
See I kinda misled my first post on this.... Im not looking for a truck just for trash, I mean I want it to be an everyday truck like my current one, but I need an extended cab because like Sunday, went grocery shopping, had to tie all the bags up and put them in the back, and with playing ball, its getting to the point in the year where a storm will come out of no where, so instead of having to put all my ball stuff in the bed, if I had an extended cab, it wouldnt get all soaked....

I mean, I guess I should say Im looking for a more convienent truck for me.... and then I plan on selling my Ranger I currently have...which would probably be a perfect truck for someones 16 yr old thats going to be staying local for the next few years :yay:

What year is the Ranger. I have one who will be sixteen in July?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Tigerlily said:
What year is the Ranger. I have one who will be sixteen in July?

Its a 93.... its got 1 dent in the front panel, that I can take out for ya.... its also a 5 speed, 3.0L V6, regular cab, 7ft bed.... ask dougster, he can tell ya about it...

or one day we can meet up, and Ill let ya see it, Im willing to sell it for like, 1500-2000 probably...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Softballkid said:
Its a 93.... its got 1 dent in the front panel, that I can take out for ya.... its also a 5 speed, 3.0L V6, regular cab, 7ft bed.... ask dougster, he can tell ya about it...

or one day we can meet up, and Ill let ya see it, Im willing to sell it for like, 1500-2000 probably...

The dent in the front is not from an accident..I got pi$$ed at an ex gf, and punch it, and put a pretty big dent in it..... (I was like 18-19 or something at the time...NEVER again will I hurt my truck over a girl :lmao: )

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Softballkid said:
The dent in the front is not from an accident..I got pi$$ed at an ex gf, and punch it, and put a pretty big dent in it..... (I was like 18-19 or something at the time...NEVER again will I hurt my truck over a girl :lmao: )

:lmao: