Hair Cut pics

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ok ladies you came through last time with the color pics. This time should be a little easier. My network connection is shotty at best this morning. After seeing pics of myself this past weekend my hair is weighing my face down. It's gotta go! Not all of it. It's almost to bra strap length and I want it to shoulder length, very blunt cut with maybe some very subtle layers. VERY dark brown with a blonde tip here and there. I need pics and a good place for a cut. I've grown unimpressed with Hair It Is.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
pixiegirl said:
Ok ladies you came through last time with the color pics. This time should be a little easier. My network connection is shotty at best this morning. After seeing pics of myself this past weekend my hair is weighing my face down. It's gotta go! Not all of it. It's almost to bra strap length and I want it to shoulder length, very blunt cut with maybe some very subtle layers. VERY dark brown with a blonde tip here and there. I need pics and a good place for a cut. I've grown unimpressed with Hair It Is.
Go see Jackie at The Hair Company.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
pixiegirl said:

Go to Skape in L'town.

sockgirl77

Kind of a pixie hair cut. :shrug:

Attachments

• pixie.gif
    pixie.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 182

Tina2001aniT

pixiegirl said:

I would go soo Harmoni at Harmoni's in St. Leonard, she is GREAT!!!

I love April at SKape.

I walk in with kind of an idea and a color and she talks to about why we can do this and can't do that and I walk out with a cute do!!

morganj614

pixiegirl said:

I go to Jackie at BJ's. I change my style every 3-6 months and she always does a great job. I will be going to a very short bob on my next cut...

No short BOB jokes please. TIA :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
And as far as hair cuts go, the only place in somd I was ever completely happy was Ollie's in La Plata, and Ollie was my favorite, she cut my hair for about 10 years.

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
pixiegirl said:

How about trying Shear Heaven in Laplata? Try and see Suzanne; thats who I have been going to for about 3 years now - love her.

sockgirl77

pixiegirl said:
You da bomb baby! :love: Maybe it's the way she has it styled. I want mine blunter (is that a word?) on the bottom. It won't hold that volume anyway so why try! :lol:
Amanda at HairCuts,Inc. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
You da bomb baby! :love: Maybe it's the way she has it styled. I want mine blunter (is that a word?) on the bottom. It won't hold that volume anyway so why try! :lol:
:diva:

It looks like she has it curled under. Ashlee Simpson had a similar haircut that was much more blunt. Lemme see if I can find it.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
You can laugh at me if you want, but when I want a change, I go here http://www.paulayoung.com/catalog/ and look around, print out the pics of what I like, and take it in to my hairdresser. If you are close to lower St Marys, try Margie at Classic Hair and Nails at the end of Rt 237/235 :whistle:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nickel said:
:diva:

It looks like she has it curled under. Ashlee Simpson had a similar haircut that was much more blunt. Lemme see if I can find it.
Ta da! That's actually a really cute cut, wish I'd thought of it first. :lmao:

Nickel said:
And as far as hair cuts go, the only place in somd I was ever completely happy was Ollie's in La Plata, and Ollie was my favorite, she cut my hair for about 10 years.

Ollie is a sweetheart, but I didn't like when she cut my naturally curly hair last year. She really did not know how to handle curls. I guess she could be really good with straight hair though. Another girl there cut my hair the following time, and she did an OK job, but she wasn't friendly, and seemed like she was in a hurry. :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speedy70 said:
Ollie is a sweetheart, but I didn't like when she cut my naturally curly hair last year. She really did not know how to handle curls. I guess she could be really good with straight hair though. Another girl there cut my hair the following time, and she did an OK job, but she wasn't friendly, and seemed like she was in a hurry. :shrug:
There's a girl there that knows curls, I can't remember her name. She did my friend's hair once. She (my friend) has fiercely curly hair, and mentioned that she usually likes to get it cut by people who have similarly textured hair, because they know how to deal with it, having to do so every day. I do have to say I haven't been too impressed with the stylists at Ollie's in the last few years. The only other person I've ever liked was Samantha, and she left a few years ago, so I switched back to Ollie. I like that she remembers me, even if she just sees me at the grocery store or something.