CATT: Check out the beast

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Would you look at how big she is getting!!

Attachments

• trixie.JPG
    trixie.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 140

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
baileydog said:
Shes beautiful.
Mean as she can be. The only time she likes to cuddle is first thing in the morning. Catt must have cuddled her early in the morning when she had her. The rest of the time, she's chasing dogs and killing birds. :smack:

Pete

Repete
FancyBelle said:
Would you look at how big she is getting!!
She looks just like Timmy. Timmy was 6.6 pounds last vet visit :lol: He is a non stop cuddler, especially in the mornings. He is quite an acrobat too. :lol:

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
She is gorgeous....looks just like Timmy. They really turned out great, didn't they?
Yea, Timmy is very cool but he is back to giving me a cat massage and purring at 100 decibels at 4 AM :lol:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Pete said:
Yea, Timmy is very cool but he is back to giving me a cat massage and purring at 100 decibels at 4 AM :lol:
That's funny because at 4:00am this morning miss trixie thought I should be awake and feeding her. When I didn't get up, she destroyed the bathroom. Took stuff out of my makeup basket and threw it on the floor. :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
FancyBelle said:
That's funny because at 4:00am this morning miss trixie thought I should be awake and feeding her. When I didn't get up, she destroyed the bathroom. Took stuff out of my makeup basket and threw it on the floor. :killingme

You know, thinking about it, when I had them I got up around 4 - 4:30 a.m. to feed them their morning bottle and then when they were older that's when they got their first meal of the day. That was when they were their sweetest. They would curl up in my lap after they'd had their breakfast.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
cattitude said:
You know, thinking about it, when I had them I got up around 4 - 4:30 a.m. to feed them their morning bottle and then when they were older that's when they got their first meal of the day. That was when they were their sweetest. They would curl up in my lap after they'd had their breakfast.
That is exactly what I thought! I knew you got up early cause you worked up the road somewhere. :killingme Tomorrow, I will call you when she wakes me up! :lmao: