Tan?

H

hborror

Does anyone here tan? I go to a nice little tanning salon with LOTS to offer. 2 weeks ago I got a body wrap....not what I expected for the price.

jaie

So happy!
hborror said:
Does anyone here tan? I go to a nice little tanning salon with LOTS to offer. 2 weeks ago I got a body wrap....not what I expected for the price.
I tan. Did you like the body wrap?

H

hborror

jaie said:
I tan. Did you like the body wrap?

I thought they would actually wrap my body in something. All they used was a sticky paste all over and wraped me in a towel to sit for an hour. I did feel good after, my skin was very soft yet tight in the mommy spots if you know what I mean....

jaie

So happy!
hborror said:
I thought they would actually wrap my body in something. All they used was a sticky paste all over and wraped me in a towel to sit for an hour. I did feel good after, my skin was very soft yet tight in the mommy spots if you know what I mean....
Yea I have those mommy parts too. :razz:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
BHorror -- we're all (mostly) grown-ups here. You can say "tummy" and "thighs" without offending anyone. :cheesy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
BHorror -- we're all (mostly) grown-ups here. You can say "tummy" and "thighs" without offending anyone. :cheesy:
I wouldn't call those mommy parts, I'd call them "ice cream and brownie parts". :lmao:

H

hborror

sweetpea said:
:high5:

And yes hborror I am a mom....

Im not talking about body parts my biggest problem was the stretch marks and YES every mother gets em even its its the smallest mark. I dont believe anyone that tell me they didnt get em'. and its hard to believe ALL of you are adults sometimes LMAO

sunflower

Loving My Life...
hborror said:
I'm not talking about body parts my biggest problem was the stretch marks and YES every mother gets em even its its the smallest mark. I don't believe anyone that tell me they didn't get em'. and its hard to believe ALL of you are adults sometimes LMAO

:howdy: I didn't get any from having my son.

All all I got was a pooch (sp) :lol:

hborror said:
Im not talking about body parts my biggest problem was the stretch marks and YES every mother gets em even its its the smallest mark. I dont believe anyone that tell me they didnt get em'. and its hard to believe ALL of you are adults sometimes LMAO
Well Ms. Thang ...I'm here to tell you that I did not get a single stretch mark from carrying my daughter nor did my boobs fall nor did my hips widen. However...for some odd reason I went up a half a shoe size.