Need Help?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
If you single and widow ladies ever need help with things around the house, would you pay to have someone come by and take care of the "To Do List"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
YES!!! I'm not single anymore, obviously, but when I was I had several guys I paid to take care of crap that guy buds either couldn't or wouldn't.

Rent-A-Husband! I love it! :yay:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
YES!!! I'm not single anymore, obviously, but when I was I had several guys I paid to take care of crap that guy buds either couldn't or wouldn't.

Rent-A-Husband! I love it! :yay:
I just got back this weekend from fixing my sister-inlaws garbage disposal (installed a new one) and dishwasher.

So, I'm thinking I could make some $$ on the side.

TV repair business ain't going so well. Damn Flux Capacitors.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Would you please come over and find the spider that my Bug saw and kill it for her.

TIA!!! :kiss:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Would you please come over and find the spider that my Bug saw and kill it for her.

TIA!!! :kiss:
I charge $20/Hr so it may take me some time. But for you, Hell I'll be right there.

onebdzee

off the shelf
On your way back from Rosey's house, could you pick up a TV and dispose of it....I think the TV guy bailed on me....TIA! :yay:

fttrsbeerwench

My friend Mike and his wife have a business like this.. He does the manly stuff and she does the girlie stuff.. I think it's a great idea.. You have people who can't hang pictures on their own or cut grass and clean the attic... Even heavier things like repairing the deck or a broken window.

Go for it DW.... :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:
If you single and widow ladies ever need help with things around the house, would you pay to have someone come by and take care of the "To Do List"?

Hell yes. :yay: Do you clean gutters?

Agee

DoWhat said:
TV repair business ain't going so well. Damn Flux Capacitors.

Never trust a TV repairman that got his edjamacation from Back To The Future. :ohwell: