Where can I get a blue crayfish from?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Try Corner Critters in Leonardtown. Talk to the owner, Bob. I don't think he has one in the store but he will order one for you.

S

starr

I had one from Petco. It died in a couple of days though. So I didn't have any luck with them.

sdm said:
The Aquarium Center in Randallstown. http://www.aquariumcenter.com/
I love The Aquarium Center. Well worth the drive.

Had a 29G at the old house full of BIG angel fish. Bought them at The Aquarium Center when they were itty bitty baby fish (about the same size as a dime). Gave them to a friend's dad when we moved down here.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
allan1058 said:
I have been looking for these everywhere? Anybody know where I can get one at?
PETCO has them, but I refuse to buy anymore fish from them

Went in last week, and they had Oscars so diseased (Ick) that they were blind.. no quarantine, no under observation, no Not for sale sign.. just really sick fish. Lady was looking at them, and told her BF look they have Oscars we should buy a couple.. I looked right at here and said she didn't want to buy those fish, they were sick.

and I think there tanks share water, so now it's in all the freshwater tanks there.

I don't know if it's the help they have, but most of their tanks usually have several dead or dying fish.

Do a goole search for African Cichlids.. this will lead you to a few online fish sales websites.. and if I remember right, one or two had blue crawdads. Or just google Blue Crayfish, see what you get.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
appyday said:
I've only been in PETCO two times both times I saw dead fish everywhere..I will stick with Corner Critters and Bob..
I thought I gave you crabs, not fish...

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
huntr1 said:
Well, REMEMBER the name darn it!
The name of the place is:

Annandale Super Pets
<ADDRESS style="MARGIN-TOP: -3px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: -3px">
superpetzsign.jpg
4415 John Marr Drive <BIG> </BIG>
</ADDRESS>
<ADDRESS style="MARGIN-TOP: -3px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: -3px">Annandale, Va 22003<BIG> </BIG></ADDRESS>
<ADDRESS style="MARGIN-TOP: -3px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: -3px">703-256-2400 </ADDRESS>
<ADDRESS style="MARGIN-TOP: -3px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: -3px">Store Hours: Mon-Sat 10 am - 9 pm, Sun 11 am - 6 pm </ADDRESS>​

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:

Annandale Super Pets
superpetzsign.jpg
</ADDRESS>
<ADDRESS style="MARGIN-TOP: -3px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: -3px">Annandale, Va 22003<BIG> </BIG></ADDRESS>
<ADDRESS style="MARGIN-TOP: -3px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: -3px">Store Hours: Mon-Sat 10 am - 9 pm, Sun 11 am - 6 pm </ADDRESS>​
SUper Petz

BadGirl said:

Annandale Super Pets
superpetzsign.jpg
</ADDRESS>
Thankee BG :huggy:

allan1058

thanks for everybodys help. I already have a trip planned to go to the aquarium store in Randallstown so I will just wait until I get up there to buy one. Thanks!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Barbra said:
I still have a giant Pleco if anyone has a big enough tank for him. :howdy:
We have a 55 gal tank, with one Pleco already in it that is about 10-12 inches long. It's huge! Would your Pleco require more space than we have? Check out our tank tomorrow and let us know what you think. Thanks!

B

Bronwyn

allan1058 said:
I have been looking for these everywhere? Anybody know where I can get one at?

I've seen them at House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie. That place has a great reputation for keeping their fish healthy.

JTross

JTross
itsbob said:
PETCO has them, but I refuse to buy anymore fish from them

Went in last week, and they had Oscars so diseased (Ick) that they were blind.. no quarantine, no under observation, no Not for sale sign.. just really sick fish. Lady was looking at them, and told her BF look they have Oscars we should buy a couple.. I looked right at here and said she didn't want to buy those fish, they were sick.

and I think there tanks share water, so now it's in all the freshwater tanks there.

I don't know if it's the help they have, but most of their tanks usually have several dead or dying fish.

Do a goole search for African Cichlids.. this will lead you to a few online fish sales websites.. and if I remember right, one or two had blue crawdads. Or just google Blue Crayfish, see what you get.

I've experienced the same with Petco... I just recently set up a 29 gallon tank and I got a few fish from Petco just to start out with to make sure I had everything stabilized and whatnot. Well like an day or two later all the fish in the tank we dead. I'm wondering if the share water tanks did infect the rest of the fish because I think it was about a week to two weeks ago when I got them from there. Ever since then I get all my fish from Corner Critters in Leonardtown and have always had good luck with them