Sebring Convertible

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:howdy: 2000 Sebring Limited - I absolutely love it. I've had some minor problems with it, as all cars do, but it's got close to 70k on it and it runs like a champ. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jazz lady said:
:howdy: 2000 Sebring Limited - I absolutely love it. I've had some minor problems with it, as all cars do, but it's got close to 70k on it and it runs like a champ. :yay:
Well, then, I think I am going to purchase a 2005.....Thanks, Jazz! :huggy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I borrowed one while mine was in the shop. Has the typical "soft" suspension tuning common to american brand cars.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
It has a "mushier" handling feel than the imports. I got the sports suspension package on both this and my previous convertible for the bigger tires and tighter handling. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jazz lady said:
It has a "mushier" handling feel than the imports. I got the sports suspension package on both this and my previous convertible for the bigger tires and tighter handling. :yay:
I didn't notice that. Mushy is okay though.

ServiceGuy

Sorry I cant give you any details but all I can say that is that haven’t met anyone that was overly satisfied with any of those cars.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
ServiceGuy said:
Sorry I cant give you any details but all I can say that is that haven’t met anyone that was overly satisfied with any of those cars.
PM me the details, please.........Now I'm having second thoughts.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
ServiceGuy said:
You work for the dealership, don't you.

ServiceGuy said:
You should hit the Pub on Monday's and finally meet one. :yay:

paul

Wife has a '03 LXi and loves it. Never had a problem, nice ride (a little soft, as someone already said). As far as maintenance goes, we take it to Ralph's every 3000 miles for the routine stuff. The only thing I've noticed is that we end up getting the rotors turned more than I would expect. Could be my wife's driving.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
paul said:
Wife has a '03 LXi and loves it. Never had a problem, nice ride (a little soft, as someone already said). As far as maintenance goes, we take it to Ralph's every 3000 miles for the routine stuff. The only thing I've noticed is that we end up getting the rotors turned more than I would expect. Could be my wife's driving.
Thanks, Paul. I'm thinking it will be all mine by tomorrow.........It's the Limited model.