ENT recommendations

nomoney

Looking for some good recommendations for some good ENT's in the st. mary's area. Someone that's good and patient enough for a 5 year old.

Mikeinsmd

nomoney said:
Looking for some good recommendations for some good ENT's in the st. mary's area. Someone that's good and patient enough for a 5 year old.
Electrical Nonmetallic Tubing?? :confused:

StanleyRugg

I would reccon that whichever one got to the accident site first would be good enough. I have had quite a few accidents and never had a bad one.

alex

Dr. Elford Chambers in Leonardtown. He really takes his time with his patients. Of course this often means a long wait for your appt but you never feel rushed.

alex said:
Dr. Elford Chambers in Leonardtown. He really takes his time with his patients. Of course this often means a long wait for your appt but you never feel rushed.

While true...I didn't care for his personality a whole lot. But he does take his time and is very thorough.

ohstate

Not in St. Mary's, but worth traveling for: Dr. Catherine Picken at Washington ENT. She did my sinus surgery in January, and I highly recommend her. I had the endoscopic sinus surgery with Instatrak imaging, which was about a 2.5 hour procedure.

http://www.washingtonent.com/

HunterJJD

alex said:

I agree, little dry but he knows his stuff, he also has office in Solomons

410-326-8410 or 301-475-1692

I have not seen him in years, use to see one a few times a year all my life. Took him 10 minutes to get me right for years

alex

whosit said:
Dr. Gary Mason in Pembrooke Square....great with kids.....301-645-4419

My son went to him first for chronic ear infections. I did not care for him or the treatment he received. Went to Chambers and he had it fixed in no time.