This weekend 5/20-21

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Just got off the phone with the ABATE folks and there is no poker run on Saturday.
I'm planning on going on the ride to raise money for the Children's Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. Sponsored by the Honda Rider's Club of America, starts at Honda of Crofton, 0900 and goes to Thurmont.
Details on the event calendar.
Planning on leaving the Charlotte Hall WaWa @ 0730.

Dukesdad

Sunday is my Dad's 73rd birthday so I will be doing the local hospic ride. Have a safe trip APS.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
aps45819 said:
Just got off the phone with the ABATE folks and there is no poker run on Saturday.
I'm planning on going on the ride to raise money for the Children's Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. Sponsored by the Honda Rider's Club of America, starts at Honda of Crofton, 0900 and goes to Thurmont.
Details on the event calendar.
Planning on leaving the Charlotte Hall WaWa @ 0730.
How do you raise money doing the ride??

I know Bob's supports the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation too, but his ride isn't until September

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
duke'sdad said:
Sunday is my Dad's 73rd birthday
:yay: Mine is hitting 91 on the 30th.
Make sure you leave plenty of space between you and the guy in front of you. That ride has a tendency to expand and contract and every time you speed up, you've got to slam on the brakes.
Pay with a check and you've got a tax deductable reciept.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
duke'sdad said:
May not have an appetite after that. Maybe I'll just ride to Bear Creek for lunch today instead.
Looks like I'll be doing the hospice ride. Can't get anybody to commit to the Thurmont ride :ohwell:

Dukesdad

I have the 12 year old out there washing the bike now. I told her the ride would be leaving a Harley shop and needed the bike cleeeeeeaaaaaannnn.
I'm trying to get a hold of a buddy of mine that said he would go but he probably has not obtained a kitchen pass.