Xango?

B

baswm

Has anyone tried it and their thoughts. A friend of mine praises it but I am skeptical. Sounds like a new version of snake oil.

The mangosteen is a fruit grown primarily in Southeast Asia and revered as the Queen of Fruits (Queen Victoria would offer Knighthood to anyone who would bring fresh supply). The scientific name is Garcinia mangostana and it is traditionally recognized for its enticing flavor and high value in folk medicine.

The dark purple rind was dried and ground and used to ward off infection. Ancient healers created an extract of the fruit to reduce fever. Poultices were made to treat parasitic skin infections. It has been used for centuries to treat dysentery, diarrhea, urinary tract infections, and eczema.

http://www.mymangosteen.com/distributors/blankenship/product/

Toxick

Splat
baswm said:
The mangosteen is a fruit grown primarily in Southeast Asia and revered as the Queen of Fruits

Is the Fulan Gong the primary distributors of this product, by any chance?

StanleyRugg

That stuff fight those things called "free radicals". What a mess, anyone know what the main cause of "free radicals" is? The goverment sure don't want you to know. I discovered it a long time ago. Microwave ovens.....yup its true.

Microwave ovens pump gazzilions of free radicals right into your house every time you use it. The microwave oven was invented by a fella and the goverment has tried to use it as a mind control device but they messed it up and made a free radical spewin brain scrambler ray machine. Never ever put your head in front of a microwave and look in that window when it is running it will zap your brain cells.