All-Star Race

AndyMarquisLIVE

Tonight's racing action

hey're not out of order - the reason it appears that way is because they make a pit stop during they're qualifying effort. They run one lap and on their second lap, they go in and pit and then go out for a third lap. Dale Jr. and Jeremy Mayfield were penalized for speeding entering pit lane.

The crews are required to make a 4-tire pit stop, no fuel is added to the car.

The crews tonight have to make a 4-tire pit stop during the first segment and it must be before the last lap. It has to be a green-flag pit stop.

There was an incident in 2001 where Jeff Burton waited until the last lap to make his pit stop and only had to drive some 4-5 yards to the finish line and finished 2nd. As brilliant as that move was, NASCAR didn't like it and wrote a rule against it.

I love the All-Star because it's $1,000,000 deal or no deal. No points. Take home the trophy or the sterring wheel. Looking forward to it, I'll be up all night watching it :yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Dutch6 said:
What time and what station? I know..... Google is my friend. :jameo:
FX. should have started at 7:00. I don't get it so I'll be checking in on nascar.com.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
FX ... NOW :yahoo:

That dude sure did bomb the last couple notes of God Bless America, but he did well otherwise. :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
MMDad said:
Well we have to get you "emoistional."

I hope Mother Nature gets it out of her system down there this weekend. I want it nice and sunny for when I'm there next weekend. :yay: :getdown: