Small dog wanted

pupseeker

I am desperately seeking a mature dog under 10 lbs. I really want a rescue. I continue to search local shelter and websites, but have had no luck. If you know a very small dog in need of a fantastic home, please let me know. I prefer a purebred, just so I know what I am getting, but I am not choosy. The dog will have someone around during the day, will be trained, groomed, played with, and pampered to its heart's delight. Oh! If the pooch has not yet been fixed, that procedure will be done along with a vet check. I want a trial period with any potential new pet. Let me know if you have a dog in need. Thanks.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Hi PupSeeker...

I've been thinking about changing my handle, and getting another cat. You just gave me an idea... :biggrin:

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by pupseeker
I am desperately seeking a mature dog under 10 lbs. I really want a rescue. I continue to search local shelter and websites, but have had no luck. If you know a very small dog in need of a fantastic home, please let me know. I prefer a purebred, just so I know what I am getting, but I am not choosy. The dog will have someone around during the day, will be trained, groomed, played with, and pampered to its heart's delight. Oh! If the pooch has not yet been fixed, that procedure will be done along with a vet check. I want a trial period with any potential new pet. Let me know if you have a dog in need. Thanks.

Check this little guy out!
Chico :cheers:

pupseeker

Chico

Thanks for letting me know about Chico. However I contacted the organization he is being adopted through and was told he is extremely aggressive. It is possible Chico will not be adopted out. Currently his foster must handle him with leather gloves, because he bites, often.

bknarw

Attire Monitor

I might be able to help you, but first....

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???
:biggrin:

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
I know a rescue foster mom for dogs under 15 lbs.
Pm me and I'll set you up with her number....My co-worker just adopted a Pure Jack Russell puppie and it is awsome....she ALWAYS has many dogs all age groups all kinds of breeds.....You'll like her she's a real DOG person

Jameo

What?!
Re: Chico

Thanks for letting me know about Chico. However I contacted the organization he is being adopted through and was told he is extremely aggressive. It is possible Chico will not be adopted out. Currently his foster must handle him with leather gloves, because he bites, often.

I know the foster family very well and have seen this little guy before. He didn't seem aggressive, just a little shy. Oh well, hope you find something!!:cheers: