BG and motorcycling.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well, what a week-end.

AS I think everyone knows, BG has back surgery last Wednesday, and is VERY limited to what she can and can't do. So now I am taking care of both her and Nicholas the best I can.

Well, I had this ride planned for Sunday. A trip to a car detailing Storage center in Owings Mills, for a "Tech Day", where a bunch of us get together and share knowledge to do services and repair our bikes if needed. I couldn't do both, take care of her and Nicholas, and go on this ride, I was planning on cancelling my ride plans when BG tells me she called one of her sisters, and devised a plan to stay with her all day so I could get in my ride, and get up to Owings Mills to see friends I haven't seen in awhile.

I drop her and Nicholas off in the morning about 9:30, take off on the bike, and get back around 5 - 5:30.. She worked it out so I could spend the entire day on my bike.

She may not like to ride, but I'd say she's one hell of a biker chick!! I think she "gets it".

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Glad you had a good time, Dude. :yay: I had fun hanging with my sister, and she enjoying being with the baby. So....it all worked out great for everyone.

:love:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I didn't know she had surgery. Give her some of these for me :flowers: hope she has a speedy recovery.

It sounds like you have a pretty good girl there Bob. :)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Lugnut said:
I didn't know she had surgery. Give her some of these for me :flowers: hope she has a speedy recovery.

It sounds like you have a pretty good girl there Bob. :)
you coming Saturday??

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Vince said:
BG, disk surgery??
Yep. Last Wednesday. So far, so good. On the recovery table, I knew that the operation was a success and that I felt better than before the surgery. Still have six weeks of recovery time, but I am looking forward to having a fun, exciting, and active life.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Lugnut said:
I didn't realize anything was going on Saturday! What's the scoop?
Be at our house on Saturday at 2:00. I think you already know where we live, but I'll send directions in pm.

Vince

BadGirl said:
Yep. Last Wednesday. So far, so good. On the recovery table, I knew that the operation was a success and that I felt better than before the surgery. Still have six weeks of recovery time, but I am looking forward to having a fun, exciting, and active life.
That's great!!! :flowers:

Pete

Repete
For all yooo ammatuahz out dea, "tech day" iz da day whea all de reel moto ridahz come togethah to commune in ouwa moto superiority.

First we pahk ouwa technologically superioh motoz in a circle and den we all sit inside de circle. We put on ouwa Caberg helmets with blue tooth, bose steroe speakerz, boom microphones and armora therapy capsulez and we chant B M W...B M W...B M W...Den we jump to ouwa feet and embrace each othah griping each othahz buttocks yaaa, then we dance de happy dance that we have de best moto's on de earth and probably Mars too if dey have de moto.

Den we change de oil and show off to each othah de new gizmo's we have installed on owah handlebarz, like de GPS, de cell phone, de marine radar, and de high speed esspresso makah.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Pete said:
For all yooo ammatuahz out dea, "tech day" iz da day whea all de reel moto ridahz come togethah to commune in ouwa moto superiority.

First we pahk ouwa technologically superioh motoz in a circle and den we all sit inside de circle. We put on ouwa Caberg helmets with blue tooth, bose steroe speakerz, boom microphones and armora therapy capsulez and we chant B M W...B M W...B M W...Den we jump to ouwa feet and embrace each othah griping each othahz buttocks yaaa, then we dance de happy dance that we have de best moto's on de earth and probably Mars too if dey have de moto.

Den we change de oil and show off to each othah de new gizmo's we have installed on owah handlebarz, like de GPS, de cell phone, de marine radar, and de high speed esspresso makah.
Knock it off, knucklehead. :lol:

I have to admit, though, it did make me laugh.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Pete said:

:killingme :lmao: :killingme :lmao:

Butt munching, chanting, moto-sickles? You all can count me in on this one!