Mamma Mia

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I went and saw Mamma Mia last Saturday night and though it was great! Has anyone else seen it and what did you think?

I was going to try and go again this weekend, but they are completely sold out now! Guess I will have to wait until October when they play Norfolk....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It was so much fun! You can't help but dance and sing in your seat! I will definitely go see it again once its in Norfolk. Better yet, I have family I can stay with while I'm there!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Is it suitable to take a five year old (who happens to be a HUGE ABBA fanatic) to it? I know there would be no problem with her sitting through it, she's mesmorized by that kinda stuff. She sat through the Blue Man Group without blinking! ;)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't see why not, I think my daughter would have enjoyed it too, and she will be three next month. Although, a matinee might be better for young children.

K

Kizzy

Christy said:
Is it suitable to take a five year old (who happens to be a HUGE ABBA fanatic) to it? I know there would be no problem with her sitting through it, she's mesmorized by that kinda stuff. She sat through the Blue Man Group without blinking! ;)

Wonder if it is suitable for an 8 year old. :lmao:

Gawd this thread is old.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It's recycled TYVM. :angel:

*bump* :lmao:

Jazz & I took the Chick to see it at the end of June for her 9th birthday and she LOVED it! She even got her Playbill signed by all the lead actors while I took pictures. :yay:

Went and saw the movie this afternoon. That was fun too!

T

toppick08

*bump* :lmao:

Jazz & I took the Chick to see it at the end of June for her 9th birthday and she LOVED it! She even got her Playbill signed by all the lead actors while I took pictures. :yay:

I love Abba..:yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I loved it too. Kind of hokie but VERY entertaining. :yay: And it was very cool to see all the actors up close and get to talk to them, then watch them walk down the street and blend in with the crowd. :lol:

I guess I'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD. :bigwhoop: